• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The MOST amazing photograph you will ever see! OMG shocking!!!!

AND boy do I love it! LOVE IT!
I am a very happy camper *get it...camper* ha

Anyway Thank you EVERYONE for your very very kind words.

I had it for about 4 hours total. Once I saw it I had to give it to her. I thought about driving to her work with it, but it was raining really hard and I hadn't let the dogs out yet, so I knew I had to do that... by the time I got home I was like screw it, she'll be home within an hour or so.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ok I didn't actually roll on the floor, but I did laugh out loud for a good long time at this. I know just how you felt, or very close to it. I only lasted 12 hours. :laugh:

Congratulations! I needed to hear some good news today :)

Every bond born of love brings goodness into the world. Here's to many years of happiness for you both.

:idea::shrugs::idea:Congrats to both of you....You know if Maryland doesn't work out....The BC coast is a really nice place to tie the knot and spend your time camping along the ocean....Just saying!

Congratulations!!! To you both. Diamonds are always a good thing.

♫...square-cut or pear-shaped...♫ :D ;)

:idea::shrugs::idea:Congrats to both of you....You know if Maryland doesn't work out....The BC coast is a really nice place to tie the knot and spend your time camping along the ocean....Just saying!

Indeed. I know of a very affordable bed and breakfast just outside of Victoria, on the water. ;)

Wa-hoooo!!!! I'm so happy for both of you. See, snakes make everything right with the world. Huuuuge congrats for you both.

You didn't think for a moment she wouldn't say yes, did you???

Not at all. My reluctance had a lot more to do with my family's opinion of the situation, which I am sorry to say has really not been resolved. :(

But oh well, such is life. I can't spend my entire life waiting around for them to grow brainstems.

Hee hee, I know LOTS of Romantical type places around here! Gotta love BC! The ocean is nice, but the rockies might just be the most PERFECT spot in the world...

Congrats!

;)

Rebecca

PS - I met my husband on the internet. AOL to be exact, and we've now been together for almost 13 years!

Congratulations!
I remember when you got together! You posted it on here. Your posts were about a reptile show you attended that day. You both posted late at night, I always read CS very late at that time. Both of your posts included the mention of the person you went to the show with. I think Tara's post said something about having great company at the show with a "teehee" or a "giggle" at the end, I don't remember which. The way you worded your posts made me do 2+2 and realize that you were talking about each other, I think I sent one of you a PM about it.
I thought that was pretty cool that you met on a website. Not a dating site, a snakey site. Aren't you glad that you got into snakes?
I love love. It's so nice to see yours.

Congratulations to you both. May you have a long and happy life together.

As for the family thing remember that you cannot make everyone happy and if they love you then your happiness should matter to them. I know it's not always that clear cut but that should be the bottom line. You have someone who you love, you love her, and you two are happy together.

Congratulations!
I remember when you got together! You posted it on here. Your posts were about a reptile show you attended that day. You both posted late at night, I always read CS very late at that time. Both of your posts included the mention of the person you went to the show with. I think Tara's post said something about having great company at the show with a "teehee" or a "giggle" at the end, I don't remember which. The way you worded your posts made me do 2+2 and realize that you were talking about each other, I think I sent one of you a PM about it.
I thought that was pretty cool that you met on a website. Not a dating site, a snakey site. Aren't you glad that you got into snakes?
I love love. It's so nice to see yours.

When was this? I totally missed it. But I have often wondered how that happened.

Back