• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Useful dog continues to earn his keep....

OOOOOOOOH!!!! It's so fuzzy! <gushes>

And look, there's a cute dog in the pictures too! :sidestep:

OK, the next two posts are the last ones, I PROMISE....... :grin01:

Here's a set showing off his "hops".....

BoHops1.jpg

BoHops2.jpg

BoHops3.jpg

(Goofy dog doesn't care that he already has one in his mouth....)

BoHops4.jpg

regards,
jazz

The Frosty Retriever: The Final Conflict

And the last ones.....(well, except for the three I posted on the "Forget About the Snakes..." thread...)

BoShake120807.jpg

BoRetrieve120807.jpg

BoRetrieve2-120807.jpg

Again, my thanks to Katie for freezing her lower jaw while she shot these. :grin01:

And as always, thanks for lookin', everyone!

regards,
jazz

You guys make a really cute couple! I don't mean in a weird way, should have put team. Definatley having loads of fun. I miss having a dog around the place. Thanks for sharing yours.

Dark subject and light background! You were brave Katie LOL. But the pictures are fantastic. And that god/dog is SERIOUSLY into his playtime. It's great to see animals truley passionate about what they do :)

What a handsome boy! (the dog anyway :grin01: ) Seriously though, he is one great looking dog! And yes, a real dog, not one of those mini-barking-at-anything-that-moves things that Dean has.

He really is having a great time! Dale, you seem to be enjoying yourself as well!

Katie, you take some great shots! I agree with Elle that you are brave with the light background.

:)

What a handsome boy! (the dog anyway :grin01: ) Seriously though, he is one great looking dog! And yes, a real dog, not one of those mini-barking-at-anything-that-moves things that Dean has.
Well, c'mon now.....Lord Vader has a purpose. Shoot, I can think of two....

1) Snake security.
2) Snot removal.

:sidestep:

He really is having a great time! Dale, you seem to be enjoying yourself as well!

As much a I LOVE keeping corns, working with Bo is my favorite hour of the day. :)

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

regards,
jazz

Katie, you take some great shots! I agree with Elle that you are brave with the light background.

:)

ROFL...

what she said!! Awesome shots Katie. Great Dog Dale... really a handsome guy!

-Tonya

Handsome Lab.
I love when dogs get to do what they were bred for.

I was really cool getting to work my Swedish Vallhund on sheep.
These were taken with a cheap digital camera but you get the picture.
IM001284.jpg

IM001285.jpg

IM001288.jpg

IM001287.jpg

Back