• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

When to worry??

Sam,

My girl is doing great! She's eating like a pig and is putting her weight back on great! I will probably not breed her next year unless it looks like she is obviously ovulating. I feel that if she is going to produce eggs, then they may as well be fertile.

Last edited:
Hi Terri ~~~~~~~:~

That is so great. Sauron still has not passed the four eggs and the one at her vent is getting way too big for my comfort level. One more day. She did eat a pinkie for me quickly I might add, last night. I know Rich said not to handle, but she does get handled alot and I want her to get some movement. We will see. Thanks for the tips. Sam ~~~~~~~:!

Long Shot ~~~~~~:~

I know this is a weird thought, but any chance that these four eggs could have been fertilized later and are like a second cycle? If she was with Merlin three times, three days apart then the first batch could have been fertilized up to 10 days before the last? Am I just being weird? She is going in tomorrow I know they will want to aspirate the egg. I feel it looks so big partly because she looks so thin, we're going on almost a month with only that pinkie she ate two nights ago. She is being a good sport. Sam ~~~~~~~~:~

I'm always thinking outside of the box~~~~~:~

She passed one egg on Thursday night, three to go, from the Xrays I think the next one is a slug. The one that come out was pretty funky. She is eating pinkies and appears to be "happy". I have been handling her for about 10 minutes a day, doing curls and stuff. So, I don't know what actually bound her up in the first place and/or why she finally passed the one large egg...but progress is good. Thanks for your concern, Sam ~~~~~:~

Hi Terri ~~~~~~:~

Go figure.... She has eaten twice full meals, one was live, (thought the Exercise would do her good) and pooped. She is acting totallly normal. But she still has three eggs inside. I am starting to think that something weird is happening or that the eggs will be reabsorbed and that they are slugs. One did look small and the other two, uhm kinda small compared to the one she did finally pass. Well they are moving down and they are not getting bigger, so....we will see. The orignally point was that she was the only female that I waited the two years to bread, for no particular reason, and she is the only one that has given me any problems.........:eek: Sam ~~~~~~~:~

Back