• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

YAY first lock up is my micro scale :)

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
First lock up of the season is from my '10 micro scale Why with my lovely snow het motley Puppet :) The boy weighs only 120 grams but he knows how to do the job! I used a tip I read somewhere on the forum about covering up the bin if you have a virgin male and apparently it worked since the first two times he did not show any signs of understanding what he was supposed to do... hehe :p

Attachments

• why_puppet.jpg
    why_puppet.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 326
  • why_puppet_2.jpg
    why_puppet_2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 326
Yay! Grats Barbara!! I've paired my Micro Scaled guy with one of my butter females. I haven't been able to witness anything due to my work schedule but I sure hope some magic happened. ;)

I'm super pumped about these micro scales! Can't wait to see how this develops, congrats!

Imagine an anery or snow version :p Next year I hope to breed him to an anery motley, imagine an anery motley version :p And what about an Tessera okeetee version?

YAY the micro scale also hooked up with his het micro pave mom :) And my crazy patterned Tessera male hooked up with my hypo lavender!

I was wondering how the corn snake market is right now. I was thinking about breeding Xia one day, but honestly, the most I'd be able to keep is ten of the babies. How long would it take to sell hybrids vs toffee x amel.

I was wondering how the corn snake market is right now. I was thinking about breeding Xia one day, but honestly, the most I'd be able to keep is ten of the babies. How long would it take to sell hybrids vs toffee x amel.

Maybe you should make a separate thread about this, as this thread is about the micro pave pairing pictured. :rolleyes:

Me too! I'll be out of my mind happy if about 50% of their babies are micro pave, proving the inheritance a step further! And I am curious if all hets have the somewhat 'off' look I have seen in some possible het sibs.

Back