• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

YAY first lock up is my micro scale :)

Does the het mom look different than a regular scale snake?

Now that you say so.... she does not, nor does the father. Silly I did not think about that... But in both their clutches ('10 en '11) were some off looking babies, but not to a point one could actually pinpoint why.

Nick, we have had contact about the micro's before, let me know what you think about the list price I gave you. It might have slipped your mind to do so, since you are still interested apparently.

So far I plan to sell any micro I breed this year, I will keep a threesome though I think from the micro x snow het motley pairing to make myself some morph varieties in a few years :)

Last edited:
YAY!!!! Today my snow laid 18 eggs from being paired with my micro pave male :) 15 look good, 2 maybe good, one is a slug clearly. The micro's mother is very close to laying his clutch too.... so exciting!

*YAY* Kaylinn laid her clutch today (the pairing between micro pave and his mom to prove out the recessive inheritance) :) Only eight eggs (+ a handful of slug) if I counted right but the Kaylinn is fine, ate a mouse vigorously and is now happily resting in her box.

I hope so to. The year you had when these guys first hatched, you deserve quite a few Murphy free years.

YAY yesterday my first clutch of the year started pipping, micro scale x snow het motley :) So far six are out, but one is hiding under the eggs. The five I took out, look perfectly healthy!

20120614_het_micro.jpg

Further I announce that from no on I am gonna call them micro scales. Micro pave does not stick with people, not even in my own head LOL

Last edited:
Back