• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yeah!!!!!!!1 Hybrids

Eh..I think its kind of ugly to be honest. Most of the corn x whatever hybrids don't do much for me. Creamsicles I consider a corn x corn cross...ones just a western corn and one an eastern corn. :shrugs:

However I would like to see hybrids of a non-emoryi nature posted on the general chit chat forum. This is a corn forum after all.

Taceas said:
Eh..I think its kind of ugly to be honest. Most of the corn x whatever hybrids don't do much for me. Creamsicles I consider a corn x corn cross...ones just a western corn and one an eastern corn. :shrugs:

However I would like to see hybrids of a non-emoryi nature posted on the general chit chat forum. This is a corn forum after all.

Well, "technically" speaking, a jungle is also a cultivar/morph. I personally don't have a thing for normal jungles either. Amels yes, but I think they belong here just as much as a creamsicle would. Next time Franklin, you may want to put it in the photo gallery though, since you are just showing off :) lol jk BBE, how's your clutch going? Especially that little one in your avatar? I look at that guy's pattern all the time and just whistle.

Jynx said:
Well, "technically" speaking, a jungle is also a cultivar/morph. I personally don't have a thing for normal jungles either. Amels yes, but I think they belong here just as much as a creamsicle would. Next time Franklin, you may want to put it in the photo gallery though, since you are just showing off :) lol jk BBE, how's your clutch going? Especially that little one in your avatar? I look at that guy's pattern all the time and just whistle.
My clutch just started hating yesterday. So far they look pretty small, but cute.

thats just a name, that doesn't mean anything. It could be called a corn-king too, whould that make it a kingsnake? It isn't a king or a corn, it's an junglecorn. It's not a Panterophis guttata guttata, it isn't even close (like creams)

MaeglinCalaelen said:
thats just a name, that doesn't mean anything. It could be called a corn-king too, whould that make it a kingsnake? It isn't a king or a corn, it's an junglecorn. It's not a Panterophis guttata guttata, it isn't even close (like creams)

We'll agree to disagree then.
I don't see how you can have a problem with jungles but not creams. :shrugs:

the differnce between an emory and an normal corn is not as big like the difference between an normal corn and a kingsnake. I think an emory is a subspecie of corns

Back