• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

8/29 Tampa Expo

Well, I'm heading up to the Tally show today- after using 10 fuzzies to feed three snakes...I need mice. I can't make it two weeks. (Still going to Tampa, of course!)

Nanci

Cflaguy said:
purple pants with yellow shirts. :shrugs:
Be my guest Craig! I will make sure to take pics to post for everyone to see. But you aren't going to catch me wearing that!! :grin01:

ArpeggioAngel said:
Be my guest Craig! I will make sure to take pics to post for everyone to see. But you aren't going to catch me wearing that!! :grin01:
Because hers are at the cleaners...
icon_bolt.gif

That does it- I'm wearing my purple pants for sure, now!!

Ok- no one had better ever call the Orlando Repticon show lame ever again until they visit the Tally show! There wasn't even a mouse vendor, but luckily ExoTerra had a small supply...

Then I made an impulse buy- something I've been talking about for months, and ended up having to buy 500 crickets. Pictures later. Craig and Katie can probably guess. $5!! And I have no where to put him...

Nanci

Sneak peek! This thing can jump like a mule! And has obviously never been handled.

Attachments

• Marine Toad 002_800.jpg
    Marine Toad 002_800.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 48
Probably "Want to see me leap four feet over the kitchen counter into the living room and land gracefully on the couch again?"

Just bought him a 176 quart Sterlite until I figure out permanent lodging...

Nanci

Nanci said:
Probably "Want to see me leap four feet over the kitchen counter into the living room and land gracefully on the couch again?"

Just bought him a 176 quart Sterlite until I figure out permanent lodging...

Nanci

LOL, you've gotta get a video of that!

He's out of control!! It takes him like two hops to get across the living room! I'm used to Mr. Toad that walks everywhere. He needs a name...Maybe I'll steal the name PeeWee- he is doing a lot of that. Totally not used to humans.

Nanci

Nanci said:
Well, I'm heading up to the Tally show today- after using 10 fuzzies to feed three snakes...I need mice. I can't make it two weeks. (Still going to Tampa, of course!)

Nanci
I must have just missed you. I was there about 12-1, then I went to the gun show and got some tax write offs.
There was nothing impressive at the Tally show. The 20L for $45 looked sweet, but I knew if I bought one, Id have to put something in it.

Hey, I was thinking about you! Snake show/gun show, what could be a better combination?? I must have _just_ left.

Toad has a name- Sweet Pea!

Nanci

The only thing I was maybe considering was a very black/white faded Ball for $25. There wasnt much there at all. I still plan to be at Tampa. I am trying to get a "friend" to go with me. But shes being reluctant.

That's a freaking long drive, even if you're "into it." Maybe stay overnight and do something she wants to do Sunday??

Nanci

It's This Saturday!!

Are you guys getting excited yet??? I am!! I need mice, and I want to look at Glass Cages .com.

Are any new people coming??

Nanci

I wish I could go Saturday. >.O Ladyfriend is still at gun show, though, and I just got my back molar yanked. With the pain meds, I don't want to be driving so I have to wait for her. D: So all you guys with tables, I'll see and harass you!

Unfortunetly, the others... ;; Well, I'm there Sunday?

Oh! Nanci! I was going to make a seperate thread about this but since you brought it up... Uhm. If I'm going to buy mice at the show, should I bring something to carry it with? Or do they comes in little frozen packs with dry ice or something or... I dunno. I just don't want to show up with nothing and end up with defrosted micicles.

Bring a cooler with a bag of ice with the ice not opened, if you can. The mice are sealed in plastic, and sometimes they will wrap that package in newspaper for added insulation.

Nanci

Back