• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel and Ultramel Clutch from Dave Harms - Progression Thread!

And yes I finally caved. Actually, I was at the computer that has my pictures on it. That is my mother daughter duo. The left pic is a Ghost hatchling that I kept this year and the Coral Snow on the right is her mommy. I actually took the pic of her mommy when she was laying the Ghosts eggs. I think it is cute that they both do it exactly the same.

It looks cute! I saw a close up in your photo album. Your snakes are beautiful!

I sent an admin a PM about the name by the way... maybe she'll fix it.

Were they born with red or something?! I just can't get over their non Amel appearance.

I hope that this pairing produces more Butters and Goldusts for you in the future so you can prove that's what they are. I say screw whoever told you that's not what a Butter looks like.. :shrugs: :sidestep:

Were they born with red or something?! I just can't get over their non Amel appearance.

I hope that this pairing produces more Butters and Goldusts for you in the future so you can prove that's what they are. I say screw whoever told you that's not what a Butter looks like.. :shrugs: :sidestep:

Now that I have her in my hot little hands. I think you are a 100% safe on not eating rats. :laugh: Everything screams butter to me but it did take me forever to get the lighting right so she didn't look like a candy cane in the pictures.

I never owned a Butter before... closest to it was a Caramel. But I do notice he is red under the Fluorescent light. Butter or not he is absolutely beautiful. Took a few more pics tonight! You can see the tiny lump where he digested his meal... What's crazy all I did is come close to his tank and he automatically got defensive! Haha they are beautiful shots though.

Oh yeah, a question! I noticed there's little checkered patterns under Dusty... but my Ultramel doesn't have it. Out of all the Corn Snakes I ever had they all have checker patterned except for My Ultramel, Isis... I'm still kind of new to this... what exactly does that mean?

P.S. I blurred out the little label cause it contains my address on it. It's his temporary home until I get his decorations, hides and other stuff!

73823_456517892113_612457113_5290346_4051819_n.jpg

73105_456517872113_612457113_5290345_8073347_n.jpg

33483_456517852113_612457113_5290344_2493002_n.jpg

Oh Thank you I was starving!

037.JPG

But watch out! Mess with me and that food in my belly I will eat your finger tip off.

038.JPG

She's so beautiful! :) I wish I caught Dusty eating... Prudence also has lovely coloring I can't wait to see what they look like when they get bigger! I never knew Motley's were patternless, that's awesome!

Great shots ya'll. They had a little more red when they hatched but not a HUGE amount. They have redder siblings too.

I have an 07 amel het caramel stripe from Serpenco that I got as a hatchling. She looked JUST like these guys as a baby, I'll find the photo and post it here for comparison.

Meanwhile here is a picture of Desmond, my problem feeder ultramel from the same clutch.

2010_oct_desmond.jpg

OK maybe not JUST like these here is my amel het caramel stripe that I got from Serpenco:

070740f.jpg

My at home picture of her:

121107_0031.jpg

Recent:

2010_may_cayenne2.jpg

Looking just at their eyes and not the rest of them. Their eyes are very butterish too. Gold eye with red pupils instead of red on red. Only one way to find out. lol I wouldn't be depressed if they turned out like your amel het carmel. He is beautiful.

She's a girl! :D

Hopefully next year she will make some pretty babies, she is over 300g already, I may wait for a little more size though.

Oh poor baby being called a boy. You will have to let me know if you end up with any that look like her. I know someone who is looking for an orange snake that perfect.

Desmond looks gorgeous!! I hope he eats soon because he really is lovely... Your Amel het caramel is pretty too... you take amazing pictures :) And aww! That's such a cute pic of Dusty! I'm really starting to grow attached quickly... I can't wait to handle him more after he finishes digesting! :D I'll definitely take pics while I do that too haha...

As for the thread I noticed they do look like Butters... but I never saw butters with such a red tint before... it's amazing. But Butters or not... I never owned one before so I'll say it again... they're still so lovely! :)

Back