• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

amel sunkissed and honey

first, thanks to all :)

but.....correction
this is not a honey motley, it is a anery sunkissed motley

take a look,the next two come out of the egg :eek1:
nr.1
cqykpejy.jpg

and nr.2
awyst2nc.jpg

two snow,so i think my old butter male (grandfather from this little one) is also het.anery

kind regards

Well I thought it looked like an Anery Sunkissed. ;)
So the parents are now proven to be het. Anery too. And it seems you've got yourself a Snow too. Snow poss. het. Caramel Sunkissed! Nice surprice. :D

thanks for sharing holger!!

sunkissed anery motley looks MUCH better than I've expected, again huge congrats!!

Very interesting, Holger. That one at post #15 has a perfect pattern.

And yet looks even better in post #26.

Very beautiful lil ones! Every time I see SK's like these makes me want to have one or three!

Well...it may also be a honey motley as anery masks caramel if memory serves me well today. ;)

Yea, that's what I was trying to wrap my head around as well. But still even if it is a Anery Honey Motley and the Caramel is being masked, you probably wouldn't just call it a Honey Motley?! Lol, I don't know.

All I know is those snakes are RADICAL! Amazing. I can't believe how breath taking they are after their second sheds!

WOW, that Anery Sunkissed (poss Honey?!!) sure does look interesting!!!
I wonder if Sunkissed changes the way Anery usually masks Caramel as well. hrmm...

I guess you won't know until breeding trials? Sure is an amazing snake though. Thank you so much for the update! That snake is heaven :cheers:

Back