• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

amel sunkissed and honey

just a little update from my sunkissed 2010

anery sinkissed motley
scs7wpaf.jpg

lavender sunkissed
e5s88ter.jpg

amel sunkissed
6ulogxoj.jpg

sunk.het.blood
ehawf8va.jpg

sunkissed blood
88t4yu7d.jpg

after long time a new update

0.1 sunkissed 66%ph.lavender
ebcb2we5.jpg

1.0 sunkissed blood
zvput3ql.jpg

ii4cu6l4.jpg

1.0 sunkissed 66%ph.blood
b24v23n7.jpg

yqdhkken.jpg

0.1 anery sunkissed motley 66%ph.amel caramel
tpfuly7x.jpg

olkq3yrj.jpg

x7zd95pl.jpg

IMPRESSIVE! One of the most gorgous corns I've ever seen....

Again, Congrats Holger :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The head of that animal is a piece of art!

I hope to breed sunkissed ghost motley this year but the chance is way low unfortunately (normal het sunkissed ghost mot x same). But sunkisses anery would be nice too :)

@Blutengel
i hope you have luck and you breed same sunkissed ghost motley!
next year i breed my 1.1 classic het.sunkissed anery 66% ph.hypo

I think that sunkissed anery motley might be one of the most interesting looking corns I've seen. The expression of yellow on the nose and saddles is truly awesome. I eagerly await more updates!

Thanks for the updates! These snakes defy beauty! They are awesome. I've loved watching that Anery Sunkissed grow, it's so unique! :cheers:

Back