• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

*edit* I didn't see all the posts here before I just posted above. If we're set for Danny's, that works for me. Danny, I'm going to PM my cell to you, call me if there's a change and/or to tell me what to bring!! Thanks, guy!!

I'll try but no promises! LOL! I don't know what's more painful. When the brace is on or when it's off! Either way,I went down to my pavillion for a get-together tonight and boy am I regretting it now! I didn't want to be anti-social but I should've been. Now my ankle and knee is all swollen. Grrr! I hate this so much!

We'll prop your leg up on a chair and Kyle can fan you with palm fronds to keep you comfy. Deal?

My house at noon will be fine! I'll supply the burgers, brats and dogs. We'll need buns and soda for sure. Others can bring a side dish, brownies, cookies or whatever....

I'll need a head count. There's me, my wife, 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter....[/QUOTE]

2 for me Danny !!! Maybe ill bring cinderella for a reunion too. Wonder if she remembers the walk by the freezer..:nope:

I can't cook in my father's home....the kitchen is the size of a postage stamp, but I'll bring something for sure, and I'll bring a variety of soda if people list their faves.

I'm a Coke Classic person.
Name your beverage, folks!

I'm a water and/or Dr. Pepper drinker. :)

We should probably post what we're going to bring so we don't end up with everyone bringing brownies or something....

That being said, I have no clue what I'm going to bring....:eek:

I'm a water and/or Dr. Pepper drinker. :)

We should probably post what we're going to bring so we don't end up with everyone bringing brownies or something....

That being said, I have no clue what I'm going to bring....:eek:
Good point, I definitely won't bring brownies. I've got buns and sodas.

Ok, so we have Coke and Dr. Pepper so far....

Good point, I definitely won't bring brownies. I've got buns and sodas.

Ok, so we have Coke and Dr. Pepper so far....
Coke's/DP's fine...So What are the exact details, directions, date and time....UH...What's everyone wearing...tutus? lol...

Yes, Kyle, we're ALL wearing tutus. Don't disappoint us and show up out of costume. :laugh:

I think Danny said noon? His son has a game later in the afternoon.

I'm a Coke Classic person.
Name your beverage, folks!

As far as sodas go, I am, primarily, a Coke Classic person myself.:)
Also like 7-Up/Sprite, Sierra Mist (esp. Ruby Red), etc.

Had thought about bringing sodas and hamburger/hot dog buns. May still do so.
Not sure what else, to bring, but will think of something.
Off the top of my head, maybe we could use some chips, or pickles, or potato salad, or some dessert, or fruit, or :shrugs: ?
Do we need any condiments, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, or other, for the burgers/brats?

Looks like the head count, thus far, is:

Danny, wife, son, & daughter = 4
Deb (me) & Ken (Hubby) = 2
Lori = 1
Kyle & River(?) = 1 or 2
Hallie = 1
Lauri + one = 2

That puts us at 11 (or 12) so far. Anyone else to add to the head count? Min, have you been convinced to make it ... or do we have to go and, physically, drag you out of the house?;)

It's turning into quite a party! Min, maybe Matt can just piggy back you to the car. After that he can wait on you head and foot. We'll turn him into a right proper slave in short order, trust us! (how's the leg?)

I think that's so awesome you all are getting together this weekend. Be sure to take lots of pictures so those of us who aren't there can share some of the time you spent together!

Me either. I won't be responsible for the demise of anyone's lens. We'll take lots of shots of Kyle and Danny, all snakes seen and of course, Min's bum leg if she shows up!

Have we heard from Tsst? Hope he can make it as well!

Me either. I won't be responsible for the demise of anyone's lens. We'll take lots of shots of all snakes seen!

Good luck getting past the security guard...:uzi:

I only said my kids because Lori mentioned her two and Kyle mentioned his son but since it looks like they might not be coming, I'm sure they will disappear too and leave the 'old people' to themselves.

I'll have place settings, ketchup, mustard, mayo and lettuce but could use someone to bring an onion and tomato for the burgs. I'll let you bicker amongst yourselves on who brings what. lol

I'll pm each of you with cell phone and address, too.

PS-Each of you will be bringing an '09 hatchling for the distinguished host, I'm sure this goes without saying, it is the hospatible thing to do.

I don't have a hatchling for you, Danny. Will you settle for a slightly used, well-mannered, 6 year old male child?

Aww, that's too bad. I was looking forward to meeting you along with the others. :(

It's turning into quite a party! Min, maybe Matt can just piggy back you to the car. After that he can wait on you head and foot. We'll turn him into a right proper slave in short order, trust us! (how's the leg?)

The leg is kindda worse. Can barely put any weight on it at all right now without the brace(I was able to before). With the brace I can walk and stand for a little bit before it bothers me.

So this is July 4th at noon? Let me talk to Matt and see if we had any plans for that day. I've been loopy so we very well may or may not and I just haven't payed attention. Then I'll need an address if we're able to make it(we have Karen the nifty GPS so just need an address.).

Back