• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

Aww Min...I loves ya too! You and Matt are wonderful and so much fun to talk to!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again in a few weeks.

And Lori, just awesome! You are so sweet! You better come to Daytona missy... ;)

Danny, thanks again for having us. Your place is gorgeous! And thanks for the future fridge-ubator! :D

One question for those that were here, I had a flower pot in the center of the dining room table and for the life of me, can't find it. Does anyone know where that might have ended up??

PS - I have two Lava noses peaking out of eggs this morning.....so far!

Noses?! Yay!! A few of my creamsicle eggs are slit (just checked on them about 20 minutes ago). :)

As for that flower pot...I think I found it...
Picture1003.jpg

Uh...Lauri....hungry much??

So, upon looking at photos, there weren't many that came out. :cry: My camera (like Lori's) was apparently on the fritz. But here are the few that turned out okay:

Danny's rhino rat:
Picture973.jpg

Picture975.jpg

Danny's cinders (WANT!!!!), this was the first time I had seen cinders in person, and they did not disappoint!
Picture979.jpg

Mindy's first king snake experience:
Picture987.jpg

Picture996.jpg

Picture994.jpg

Sorry I didn't get more (or better quality). There's always next time!!

Well, here's the very few pics I managed to get! Wish I would've gotten a pic of that rhino! He is sooo cool and beautiful!

DSCF2828.jpg

DSCF2830.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

DSCF2832.jpg

DSCF2834.jpg

Now you ready for it!? I did it!:

DSCF2835.jpg

Oooh...she's gonna be mad!!! ;) (Lori, you're gorgeous!) Nice pictures, so much better than mine! I really need to get a nicer camera...

Now you ready for it!? I did it!:

DSCF2835.jpg

Ha Lori! How's it feel??????:laugh: Now just add a couple of hugs and we are even.
Sounds like a fun time. Sorry to have missed out. Having met Danny at Daytona, I had no doubt he would be a wonderful host. Did anyone manage to steal that Plasma for me??
Terri

:roflmao::roflmao:

Minn....

:roflmao::roflmao:
I just can't :roflmao::rofl: stop :rofl::roflmao:laughing!!

Terri, Just WAIT 'til Daytona, chica! I'm going to hug you to bits! I'm actually going to walk around the entire show with my arm around you...people are going to think we're a couple. :p

Yay for Min and her king snake phobia being cured! Next time I'll bring Kal!

Laura, Danny DID provide food, you know...I think the term for eating non-food items is called "pica." I know I've had some patients in the past with this affliction. It's ok, honey...we're here to support you. We're laughing WITH you, not at you. :laugh:

Terri, Just WAIT 'til Daytona, chica! I'm going to hug you to bits! I'm actually going to walk around the entire show with my arm around you...people are going to think we're a couple. :p
:laugh:

A couple of what....?:duck: Maybe I'd hold your hand if it was germ free. Besides we can't do anything too exclusive because then Dale will feel left out. Unless of course we find him a puppy to snuggle.
Terri

Wow, looks like you all had fun. So sorry to have not been able to make it (well, maybe not ... as with Lori ... someone might have posted a photo of me.:eek: ;) <jk> ).

I had my own kind of fun though :rolleyes: ... Neighboring fireworks were startling the horses and I had three, of mine, go over a low fence into the neighbor's pasture. Had to go get them but, funny thing is, they were back in their own pasture by the time my neighbor & I got out there.:shrugs: I, then, placed my horses in a more secure pasture. As far as I can tell, no injuries... though hubby is about to go take another look at them.

Loved the photos. Thanks, for sharing.:)

As for the flower pot ...
Danny, I guess you will just have to follow Lauri around and wait for it to pass.:D :duck:

A couple of what....?:duck: Maybe I'd hold your hand if it was germ free. Besides we can't do anything too exclusive because then Dale will feel left out. Unless of course we find him a puppy to snuggle.
Terri

Dale's just one of the girlfriends...he can walk on the other side of you...then we'll be all red-necky and each put a hand in your back pocket!

Oh, and I use LOTS of hand sanitizer...unlike you who handles those disgusting snakes all day! *shudder* ;)

Deb, I'm sure the camera loves you! I'm sorry that you couldn't make it, but now I'm intrigued as to what kind of fun you had....did you get new snakes? What's that make now...7,327? ;)

I prefer people to remember me looking like THIS. You know...back when chubbiness was "in." :p

*GASP* Lori! Is that why I woke up with an eye-infection this morning!? LOL!

Seriously I woke up this morning with a fluid filled bubble on my eye-ball! Ewwww! It's going down some but my eye is just pouring fluid out of it and is blood-shot to hell and back.

*GASP* Lori! Is that why I woke up with an eye-infection this morning!? LOL!

Seriously I woke up this morning with a fluid filled bubble on my eye-ball! Ewwww! It's going down some but my eye is just pouring fluid out of it and is blood-shot to hell and back.

Matt!........Grab that camera!! :laugh:

Ew! Thank you for that lovely description of your eye, Min!! Mmmmm.... :licklips:

I think Laura threw dirt in your eye!

NO! No pictures of it! Now not only do I walk like a pegged-leg pirate I look like one too!

but now I'm intrigued as to what kind of fun you had....did you get new snakes? What's that make now...7,327? ;)

"Fun" involved having to go out, for my escaped (turned non-escaped) horses, at night and with everything wet from rain ... flashlight died as soon as I got out there too.
Not quite up to that many snakes, yet, but ... it's close.;)

I prefer people to remember me looking like THIS. You know...back when chubbiness was "in." :p

That is a cute photo!:)

Hey, I'm just glad I never had to pee while I was there! That's an adventure in itself and takes me forever to do!

It was! I wish it could've gone on longer! The best was when Danny's son was literally telling us and Hallie to get out! LOL!

Back