• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

We could still use my house for a meeting place and just not put out a big spread. The burgers are frozen so it's not like any foods going to waste.

I can throw on a pot of coffee and if you want a burger, we grill a burger.

HMMMM.... I might be able to make it tomorrow.. Since it's at 12.. How far is Sandusky from your house Danny? I'm going to be coming from Kent/Ravenna, but have a race to attend at Sandusky.

If I can make it.. What should I bring?

HMMMM.... I might be able to make it tomorrow.. Since it's at 12.. How far is Sandusky from your house Danny? I'm going to be coming from Kent/Ravenna, but have a race to attend at Sandusky.

If I can make it.. What should I bring?

sandusky is about an hour & 15 minutes.

Sweet, can I get address? And a phone number to let someone know if I can make it? I'm kinda thinking I will be able to.. But want to make sure.

Yay! I hope you can make it Trent!!

Danny, since I was bringing you dozens of brat buns, what should I bring now? I've got Coke and Dr. Pepper and 7-up. Anyone need/want anything else? I can hit a grocery on my way out of town. Place your orders quickly!

It's a gorgeous day out there...perfect for meeting whacknuts!! :grin01:

p.s. Has anyone heard from Kyle? I'm wondering how his baby is doing. Kyle, if you see this, PM your number to Danny so we can call you to say hello, k? ((((hugs)))

I have Kyle's number, so if he doesn't see this, no worries. :)

Leaving late as usual....oh well, Carly doesn't ride until 9:50, so I'll be okay!!

See everyone in a few hours! :D

It was great, and you were both missed. Danny is by far the host with the most. Beautiful home, incredible snake collection, gorgeous wife and children....Danny's living the dream....and he was generous enough to open his home to us. I just loved meeting everyone. Matt and Min are a riot...even more so than on the forum if you can believe that. Laura and Steve are a hoot, and Laura can tell a story with flair. She has strange taste in foods, but I'll leave that story for someone else to tell.

Then there's Hallie....an absolute sweetheart who really knows her snakes! We came >< this close to snagging a few of Danny's snakes, but he walked in and busted us. ;)

I wish I hadn't had to leave so early, but I had the best time. Danny, thank you again for hosting us. You're the best!

How was the outing?

It was a great time! In attendance was Lori (elbows):duck:, Lauri and hubby, Hallie, MinLynn and Matt as well as my wife and 2 kids. We also had a special guest phone appearance by Dale (jazzgeek).

Everything went well till it was time to go, can't believe how touchy some people are when you tell them they need to be stripped searched. :angry01:

One question for those that were here, I had a flower pot in the center of the dining room table and for the life of me, can't find it. Does anyone know where that might have ended up??

Hope you all had fun! pictures please?

Pics were taken, I'm sure they'll be up soon.

Missed both you guys. We did talk about you though, all good.......well........most of it anyway....

PS - I have two Lava noses peaking out of eggs this morning.....so far!

Danny, I remember seeing that flower pot before we sat down for dinner. Maybe someone moved it?

I have no photos...as Murphy would have it, my camera decided to die at the beginning of the gathering. Hallie, my apologies for bugging you constantly to take shots of everything!

That's great you all had fun and a mystery..."The case of the missing flower pot"....Danny maybe someone took it as a souvenir :laugh:
Better check your undie drawer for your drawers....:laugh::laugh:

We missed you Kyle, I'm so sorry about Charr.

Well, I just got home from Ohio, literally just walked in the door. Pictures will be posted in a few hours (I need to put them on my computer, go through them, and then they'll be up)!!!

No worries Lori, I love taking pictures (and like you, I hate being in them :laugh:). I really need to get a fancy camera!

Matt and I had sooo much fun! I even managed to hobble up the stairs really well AND hold a kingsnake for the first time! My fear of them is now gone! WooHoo! I only managed a couple of pics because we did show up the latest out of everybody,however, I did get a pic of the elusive Lori! Hahahahaha!

I love Hallie to bits! I could sit and talk to her for hours! Danny is great even if he did make fun of my leg! ;) Laura was eating really weird stuff and I just chose to ignore that. To each their own,right? And Lori has the softest little voice ever! LOL! Plus,she was very very nice! Not curmudgeony at all!

Well I fighure I would pop on after a long absence and also say it was nice to inally meet some of you. Wait that came out wrong It was nice to meet everyone that was there. Lori I was finally happy to meet you and try to rectify the fight we had had in the past. Hallie it was great to meet you! You remind me alot about MIn and I. Dan your house is beautiful we should have the next one at our house it no where compairs to yours but we have 20 acres and a pavilion so we could hang out for a long time, your kids and wife are so nice. Laura it was nice to meet you and kinda meet your hubby he is quiet alot like I am. We really need to do it again.

Kyle I am sorry to hear about your dog he will be missed! (but on another note when everything is callmed down I will drive Min over the take pics of all your snake babies.

Hope to meet everyone else soon!

Back