• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

OK, we've got meat, buns, condiments, soda and a dessert.

Kyle, I think you said something about chips and dip?? Min and Lauri, we could still use some kind of side dish like potato or macaroni salad and an onion and tomato for the burgs.

Attendees is now,

Me, daughter.....wife and son to show around 3:00
Lori,
Lauri plus one,
Kyle,
Min plus one and
Hallie.

My kids named my GPS, Large Marge after watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Alas ... It looks like I am not going to be able to make it after all.

Found out, this evening, that Ken has been scheduled to work an extra duty job on Sat.

The extra income is nice but ... not being able to go up there is a bummer.:(

Ah man:(! You just didn't want to have to part with your host's gift! :duck:

Sorry you guys can't make it!

Bummer. The gathering is early...nothing you can get out of?
No, I've got family coming in from Utah so I've got to be around. When is the Reptile Show in Cleveland? This weekend? I was really hoping to try and make it there.

No, I've got family coming in from Utah so I've got to be around. When is the Reptile Show in Cleveland? This weekend? I was really hoping to try and make it there.

The show's on the 19th. Go to the bottom of the home page, you'll find a link to the show there.:D

I know ... am so bummed.
I still hope to meet you, and others I have not yet met IRL, someday.

You just didn't want to have to part with your host's gift! :duck:

LOL!
Actually, you could still have him/her.:D ;)
Had 6 non-feeders but am, now, just down to 4 because I got one to start eating bouillon broth scented pinks and another just took a live pink two days ago.:dancer:

There's a pretty good chance I won't be able to make it now. My 14 yr. old dog Charr is quite sick, coming out both ends, he's on 2 heart meds and a few days ago I started him on a third and he became so sick he hasn't eaten for two days, going on the third, he's going to the vet today, my normal one is out of town. He has extreme lethargy and barely moves, I have to carry him outside for the few times he's wanted to go...I'll try, but seeing it's so far away ( I was supposed to be in Kirtland a few days ago, but canceled because of Charr's sickness) I don't want to leave him alone for that long. Bummer I really wanted to see Y'all.

Oh no! Poor Charr! He's such a sweety too. I hope he's going to be okay but can totally understand you not wanting to leave his side.

Saturday July 4th my son's got a game at 4:40pm so I could meet before or after, 7:00pm-ish.

People we've heard from so far that could possibly make it are Kyle, Hallie, MinLynn, Lori and Deb. Kyle said he'd be about 5 minutes from me, Hallie and Lori about 45 minutes and MinLynn about 1 hour. And of course if Deb comes up, about 4 hours:eek:.

If people want to meet for about an hour, coffee somewhere would be great but if you want to sit and BS for a few hours we could grill up some burgers and brats at my house around noon??

Let me know. Either way, I'm in.

I wish I could be there. I'll be in East Brookfield Saturday. Hope you have a great time!

Wow, Kyle...I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Do they know what is wrong? Two of mine are really getting up there, and I dread it. Thoughts and prayers to all of you. xoxo

Saturday July 4th my son's got a game at 4:40pm so I could meet before or after, 7:00pm-ish.

People we've heard from so far that could possibly make it are Kyle, Hallie, MinLynn, Lori and Deb. Kyle said he'd be about 5 minutes from me, Hallie and Lori about 45 minutes and MinLynn about 1 hour. And of course if Deb comes up, about 4 hours:eek:.

If people want to meet for about an hour, coffee somewhere would be great but if you want to sit and BS for a few hours we could grill up some burgers and brats at my house around noon??

Let me know. Either way, I'm in.
Since so many aren't able to make it, I'm still up for coffee or whatever. I'm feeling bad for Danny planning on a big spread when unfortunate things have happened to the guest list. Let me know what you want Danny, we'll let you decide. We could have just as much fun hitting a coffee shop.

I'll be leaving around 6 tomorrow morning to get to Middlefield and won't have the internet, so if plans change, can you call/text me Lori? I'll pm you my number.

Back