• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Davids Boa Thread...or not!!

Aren't they also called Red-backed Ratsnakes or Frog Eating Ratsnakes? Glad it's already eating pinks for ya. Can't wait to see pics!

Yes they are, but they are very Natricine in nature. Mine is kept at around 78f. I like the termRed0backed ratsnake BUT they don't have but a faint red, stripe.

Welcome back, David!

Maybe you can teach your snake to thrive on only blood - like a vampire, lol! That would be MUCH cheaper than mice, haha!

Good to see you back!

I really want to thank, Danielle, Wade, Kathy L, Dinah, Brent, Katie (maligator), Sheldon (malinoisK9), Emily, Cathrine, Beth, Nanci, Dean-o, and several others (If I missed you I am sorry!). I got message after message from people saying they are sorry, and hope to se me again. I only got 1 bad responce from, RyanR who actaully thought I was banned for a year.
Welcome back, David.
And yes, at first, I believe, you were banned for a year.
Until certain members stepped out of the crowd and defied the risk of ostracism to stand up for you. ;)

Yes, welcome back. :D

Thank you, David. :laugh:

Thank you, Lucille. ;)

I had to get in a little tease. I would do what I did, not for the glory, but for any friend that I felt deserved some slack.

I don't think he is all that great. Just a little great, but not super great. A modicum. Maybe a smidgen. But not in a glaring obnoxious way.

I would also like to add, welcome back...and what a good message to return on! Dealing with issues between two people is much better than trying to publicly solve anything. So happy to see you back, dude!
now. I wanna see updates on the bloodreds (still have 'em, right?) and the heralds too. So hah! (I've been told that I can be demanding, but I don't know what anyone is talking about... ;) )

I don't think he is all that great. Just a little great, but not super great. A modicum. Maybe a smidgen. But not in a glaring obnoxious way.
Wade, you silly goose. I acknowledge that I always take a back seat to you, in all things great, witty, and wise.

And David, 'oh great one' is a little excessive. Maybe save that one for Dean or Nanci.
Or even better, Rich Z., whose ultimate decision it really was to be (or not to be) lenient.
Yeah. Great with class. Just like you, a little bit :)
LOL. Lucille, this site would not be the same without members like you to make things a little (sometimes a lot) kinder, a little more light-hearted, and a lot more humorous.

Or even better, Rich Z., whose ultimate decision it really was to be (or not to be) lenient.

Indeed it was up to him. Unlike your classy charm, I can get heavy handed at times but thank goodness the real mojo here, the Big Meanie, overlooks my failings:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Gang, the decision has already been made. Regardless, in issues of this nature (which are not money issues), the decision can't be bought.

Lucille said:
God would strike me dead if I ever tried a bribe here. It was not that, it was more in support and recognition of all you go though to keep this board the wonderful place it is. Thank you.

Hey all, I had a long corny (haha snake pun!) thign I was gonna post but I am gonna wing it. I would like to say thanks to Rich for letting me back. I relize I have been a less than decent member sometimes. Sure I can be a flashy punk, but most of the time when I am going to get a new snake I am so excited and happy that I am getting an animal I just need to share it. I did get a new snake over my break (yeah yeah I know) :D. I posted it on the red-tail boa forum and on herp-edia. Not a single negative responce. I will post pics later on. I really want to thank, Danielle, Wade, Kathy L, Dinah, Brent, Katie (maligator), Sheldon (malinoisK9), Emily, Cathrine, Beth, Nanci, Dean-o, and several others (If I missed you I am sorry!). I got message after message from people saying they are sorry, and hope to se me again. I only got 1 bad responce from, RyanR who actaully thought I was banned for a year. I don't want any fighting or battles of the interwebz. I want to have fun, all I am asking is if people who cannot tolerate me, feel the odd need for drama, or just think I am being irresponsible can either PM me or email me. I will be glad to hash it out behind the scenes just not on the public forum.
D
:madeuce:
.:puke01:
:nyah:
:sidestep:
:grin01:
Hi Dave........
Your back....:cool:
I think you made a better job of the intro by winging it, than the speech...:rolleyes:

Wing it, and it tends to be less contrived and from the heart....
I would also like to add in your favour....
I've seen the way you schmooze on other forums, and you do get positive feed back...
IMO thats because you started there as an established herper, with a nice collection....
Here, well ... We don't forget the Snakemaster videos, and we need to...
You are not the same kid who told us he knew it all....
You're an older kid, who knows a lot.....:dgrin:
Welcome back, bro.....

Back