• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Davids Boa Thread...or not!!

Haha well my keyboard won't let me make it yet but I saw it on yahoo a few weeks ago! But yeah I was definitely bein serious and didn't really want to start a whole new thread. So hopefully he comes back with a good spirit and I'm interested in seein how he is doing after all that went down. Plus I like his pics :)

David is doing alright, I was speaking with him last night....
And I was expecting him back by now....
When I saw this thread bumped I figured David had done it.....
I'll just pop off for a second and ask him if he has pm'd Rich...

I have talked to David this morning. He said he as sent a PM to Rich asking to be reinstated but that it hasn't happened yet. He asked me to mention it to Rich.

Rich, David wants to be reinstated.

Caught you Beth, He knows everything we have been saying about him for the last month.

I've been on FB as well talking with him... LOL
He told me he could only Email Rich as he couldn't use the pm function....
So Rich... As Wade said.... David would like to come back....
Just in case you don't read this I've pm'd as well....

Maybe he will be stuck in a perpetual state of "read only" :dancer: :dancer:

Here's to hopin! :cheers:

J/K David, hope you know that!?!?

Wayne

Now that world peace is a done-deal, and disease has been eradicated from our species, I'm proud to be utterly concerned with the fortunes of one teen on this supra-consequential website. Lord, take me now; my dreams have been fulfilled. I'm ready to go home...

Now that world peace is a done-deal, and disease has been eradicated from our species, I'm proud to be utterly concerned with the fortunes of one teen on this supra-consequential website. Lord, take me now; my dreams have been fulfilled. I'm ready to go home...

Something tells me that you "ain't" going where you think your going! :sidestep:

Wayne :nyah:

come on over.. i got the scotch.
s7771.jpg

Back