• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Davids Boa Thread...or not!!

I hope that David has helped all of us become older and wiser.
And, as the world goes, his wisdom will grow as well.

Wayne, are you just determined to make this fail. Are you going to cut him any slack or are you just going to shot him down as he steps in the door?

Edit: I forgot all the smiley faces that make it nice. :) :) :)

Wayne, are you just determined to make this fail. Are you going to cut him any slack or are you just going to shot him down as he steps in the door?

Edit: I forgot all the smiley faces that make it nice.

Hope this helps! :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce: :madeuce:

Wayne :devil01: :fullauto:

I hope that David has helped all of us become older and wiser.

I sure HOPE not, lol! Wiser would be ok, but I am already old enough!

Rosie, do you like this picture?
011-12.jpg

Welcome back David, and thanks for the picture of the AMBITIOUS snake! Great feeding response on that one.

Hey all, I had a long corny (haha snake pun!) thign I was gonna post but I am gonna wing it. I would like to say thanks to Rich for letting me back. I relize I have been a less than decent member sometimes. Sure I can be a flashy punk, but most of the time when I am going to get a new snake I am so excited and happy that I am getting an animal I just need to share it. I did get a new snake over my break (yeah yeah I know) :D. I posted it on the red-tail boa forum and on herp-edia. Not a single negative responce. I will post pics later on. I really want to thank, Danielle, Wade, Kathy L, Dinah, Brent, Katie (maligator), Sheldon (malinoisK9), Emily, Cathrine, Beth, Nanci, Dean-o, and several others (If I missed you I am sorry!). I got message after message from people saying they are sorry, and hope to se me again. I only got 1 bad responce from, RyanR who actaully thought I was banned for a year. I don't want any fighting or battles of the interwebz. I want to have fun, all I am asking is if people who cannot tolerate me, feel the odd need for drama, or just think I am being irresponsible can either PM me or email me. I will be glad to hash it out behind the scenes just not on the public forum.
D

1. WC Oocatochus rufodorsata also called the Chinese garter snake. They are live bearers, mine is feeding on pinkies, fuzzies and f/t fish. He is starting a captive breeding thing I am doing. :)

Back