• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Another of me, howi prefer to be seen lol

me2.jpg

Pet Corn Snake said:
my ear is at 12mm now :p
You need to stretch a bit more and add a lot more holes :grin01:

I take horrible profile pics, almost as bad as face on!

Attachments

• Lee_101807-1.jpg
    Lee_101807-1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 481
  • Lee_101807-2.jpg
    Lee_101807-2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 482
Jaxom-

is that a 1/2" in your lobe? Seems like a long time since I've had a 1/2". Ironically, I'm "only" at 5/8", but it seems like I have been here forever...tough to find nice jewelry in a small town...

tyflier said:
is that a 1/2" in your lobe? Seems like a long time since I've had a 1/2". Ironically, I'm "only" at 5/8", but it seems like I have been here forever...tough to find nice jewelry in a small town...
9/16" I sleep with them out at least once a week to let them re-tighten. I don't want to go larger - I have at least 30 pairs at this size, from tunnels to wood plugs, stone plugs, etc. Modesto is no better when it comes to body jewelry. The best source for quality jewelry at good prices is eBay. My tunnels are internally threaded and I paid less than $15 for the pair. Try http://stores.ebay.com/Minds-Eye-Body-Jewelry. Matt's a great guy to do business with and has good stuff. If you don't see the size you need, ask him and he'll try to track it down for you.

Sanebedlam said:
My name is not George! My god has no one heard of George Orwel? Has anyone based a high school lit class? gah...

Yeah right....
Ok.
George.

But I still don't to see the pictures.. :grin01:

Guys with nipple piercings are gorgeous! Ive been thinking about getting mine done soon, infact I got offered to have them done tonight for free by a friend but I was busy... hmmm... very tempting. Ill get him to do something at least.

Back