• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

sure why not.....

Attachments

• n47204431_31709451_1791.jpg
    n47204431_31709451_1791.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 484
  • PC160024.JPG
    PC160024.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 485
WAY off Topic...

Jamay--
PC160024.jpg

That looks like an Epiphone Les Paul Studio...If it is, would you mind telling me how it plays? I have been in search of a new guitar, have always LOVED Les Pauls, but can't quite afford a Gibson. The Studio edition by Epiphone appears to be an incredible guitar for the price. My dilemma is...I don't have a decent guitar shop within 300 miles of me, so I can't go play one before I buy it. So...I can see that it is an Epiphone Les Paul...which "version" is it, and how well does it play? Did you have to really mess around with ti to get it set up properly? Intonation and action?

In other words...you're playing it, I can't, unless I buy one. So be my fingers for me...Is it worth the $300 price tag??

Thanks, man!!

Ok this is what happens when you are in you mid 20's and you go to a dude ranch with your whole crew and get wasted, They have a contest to win a bottle of wine. The contest is, who can look the most like a woman. All the girls begged me to do it. Oh well, Whats a guy to do??? Win the wine for the chicks, I came in second. No wine won . There are my other two friends in the pic that were stupid like me, to be talked into doing this.

Attachments

• 1 pinegrove pat barry vinnie girl.jpg
    1 pinegrove pat barry vinnie girl.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 558
  • 1 pinegrove vinnie richie girl.jpg
    1 pinegrove vinnie richie girl.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 738
Ok this is what happens when you are in you mid 20's and you go to a dude ranch with your whole crew and get wasted, They have a contest to win a bottle of wine. The contest is, who can look the most like a woman. All the girls begged me to do it. Oh well, Whats a guy to do??? Win the wine for the chicks, I came in second. No wine won . There are my other two friends in the pic that were stupid like me, to be talked into doing this.

Very cute, it takes a really secure man to do that, you look great. Well except maybe the hairy armpits. Love the boots.

OK, well since I don't have a pic of me... (Butterscorns4life) ... I will post one of my sis, yes she is here, and she does know. Well here u go... Some people say I sort of look like her... .................. Sort of...

IstPictures005.jpg

Back