• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Ok this is what happens when you are in you mid 20's and you go to a dude ranch with your whole crew and get wasted, They have a contest to win a bottle of wine. The contest is, who can look the most like a woman. All the girls begged me to do it. Oh well, Whats a guy to do??? Win the wine for the chicks, I came in second. No wine won . There are my other two friends in the pic that were stupid like me, to be talked into doing this.

I can't believe you didn't win. Maybe you should have shaved your chest and armpits and, um, did that tuck it in thing like on TransAmerica...

Nanci

I can't believe you didn't win. Maybe you should have shaved your chest and armpits and, um, did that tuck it in thing like on TransAmerica...

Nanci

How can I win againest a 12 year old boy , He has not got all his man features. I can tuck all I want , Even if I did all that, there was the package issue you know

How can I win againest a 12 year old boy , He has not got all his man features. I can tuck all I want , Even if I did all that, there was the package issue you know

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Thankyou for that priceless imagery!

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as Medusa.... what do you guys think?

Attachments

• n517980396_1514934_5737.jpg
    n517980396_1514934_5737.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 452
  • n517980396_1514931_4891.jpg
    n517980396_1514931_4891.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 453
  • n517980396_1514926_3633.jpg
    n517980396_1514926_3633.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 455
  • n517980396_1514921_2418.jpg
    n517980396_1514921_2418.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 456
Last edited by a moderator:
going through some pics, and came across this one.. i love black and white photo's..they are my favorite photos.

anyhoo, this is me...lol

blkwht.jpg

I cant belive how many gorgeous women come from Canada . No joke, I'm totaly blown away. I guess the word Canada means land of beautiful women. Being that I live in NY I'm going to try to go to Canada for a vacation this summer. Toronto is looking better and better every day . legal weed, hot chicks and a good size comunity of Maltese people. What a combo. I bet you that the women of up north don't have the crappy attitude of their sisters from this countries inner cities !!! :D Not talking about the women form the South and the rual parts of America. You ladies are sweet as can be. :)

...Not talking about the women form the South and the rual parts of America. You ladies are sweet as can be.

GOTTA love a Georgia Peach. One of my favorite flavors...:bang:

"...And the Northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfriends warm at night." I'll meet you in Canada, Vin!

I was always confused as to what my Minnesotan category was. Midwest? Northern? What could be more Northern than Minnesota? "The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright"- ooh, how exciting...

Nanci

I was always confused as to what my Minnesotan category was. Midwest? Northern? What could be more Northern than Minnesota? "The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright"- ooh, how exciting...

Nanci

I would say Rual

I cant belive how many gorgeous women come from Canada .

Sadly, the prettiest, smartest, and sexiest ones were all kicked out by the British in the 1750's and sent to souther Louisiana. Thankfully, further selective breeding even went further adding many more improvements to what we now call cajuns.... :)

(Of course, buy selective breeding, I don't JUST mean lots of inbreeding....lol.)
KJ

Back