• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Hey, a guy's gotta stake his claim in the world somehow. :grin01:
I guess that means a man sees the bathroom carpet and the toilet seat as his territory? :shrugs:

Oh, and let's not forget the shower. And the bushes on the side of the house after too many drinks...and the balcony if your house happens to have two stories................... :rolleyes:

Thorns without the rose, I tell ya. The tech talk wouldn't be anything without it being sung like a coloratura. ;)
PM me your email address and I'll send you an MP3 of me singing through the MCSE training manuals. ;) Or my recording of "The Prayer"...whichever you prefer.

IOh, and let's not forget the shower. And the bushes on the side of the house after too many drinks...and the balcony if your house happens to have two stories................... :rolleyes:
Wow, you ARE from the South. Up here, "writing your name in the snow" is a rite of passage. :grin01:

PM me your email address and I'll send you an MP3 of me singing through the MCSE training manuals. ;) Or my recording of "The Prayer"...whichever you prefer.
Either/or.

I've come to the conclusion that working with any Microsoft product requires prayer and reflection. :headbang:

And the proverbial patience of a saint.

regards,
jazz

My tattoo didn't hurt at all. It was irritating...like scratching a sunburn...but not the least bit painful. I've thought about getting one on the top of my foot. I know it will be much more sensitive than my lower back (left side, not the middle...I refused to get a tramp stamp). My ear piercings didn't hurt either (two in each ear), even when the dumb Claire's Boutique chick screwed up four times. :rolleyes:

But to even consider piercing my nipples, cartilage, lips, or eyebrows??? No thanks! :sidestep:

I have a symbol on the back of my neck, and I have absolutely no meat on my bones so I could feel it on my spine.......it hurt.

Of course this question BEGS to be asked: one nipple, twice pierced? Two nipples, twice? Your statement is vague, and the thing about that particular part of the anatomy, of course, is the matched set.

Not being a perv here, just looking for precision in language. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) :grin01:

regards,
jazz

I had to take it out when I started modeling when I was 17....It was showing in photo shoots and I hadnt had it that long so it closed. I ended up getting it re-pierced a few years later.

I had to take it out when I started modeling when I was 17....It was showing in photo shoots and I hadnt had it that long so it closed. I ended up getting it re-pierced a few years later.
OK, so then I'm going with "one nipple, twice pierced". ;)

regards,
jazz

No piercing, but hey, and I didn't shave my legs.
Someone took this when I wasn't looking, so forgive me for stealing a pic of me back and posting it.

Attachments

• 632255-R1-01-2A_002.jpg
    632255-R1-01-2A_002.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 353
Hey.... Sometime it nice to have unshaved legs on a cold winter night!!:rofl:
But if you turn around and it looks like Vinny :eek:...... freezing my stones off would be my option.:laugh01:

ok here i am
this pic is taken in my egypt holiday
pict0230gp5.jpg

By sweetsandz, shot with DZO-V59 at 2007-09-21

LMAO I just saw the 'Mango' photo!! He would be so POed you see him in this light...HAHA! ToooooooooFunnyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh01: *if your LURKing "Sorry Honey"*

Dale I'm glad we have these types of threads yrly for us newbies! BTW you have changed A LOT! I can't believe I fell for the last post! LOL
Love the photos, you are a very hansome Man :D

Well now that Dean has participated and Zach has drawn my attention to it, I'll throw in as well. First pic is of my Canadian wedding three years ago--I'm the moderately brown one. Second is of me with a mouth full of anniversary cake a couple of weekends ago.

Why did they go in side by side? :shrugs:

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 331
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 329
Back