• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Wow, this thread is still going.

Here is me and the horse I trained this year and just sold. Her name is Candy and yes, she is tiny. yes, she can be ridden. She's nearly 1,000 lbs of muscle. She just grew sideways, not up lol.

Here we are at our first show in a nice forward lope!

showrachel2.jpg

I love pics of Tim! And what ever happened to Rachel???

What ever happen to most of them????:shrugs:

I would like for Rich or somebody to do a mass e-mail to all the "members" here and say What's up???? Where are you guy. hehehe

Good lord... how many picture threads are we gonna resurrect at once? Especially when we already have a recent one?

Figured if I'm posting some pictures of myself, might as well post some pictures that really show my personality lol

Me in my cousin's car with her purse i'm guessing?
purse.jpg

At a family Xmas party...
santa.jpg

And finally some picture from spirit week at my highschool.
neon.jpg

spirit.jpg

Back