• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I don't like cats, but kittens are quite adorable (for a little while)
My GF and myself - and a fuzzball.

2154308865_c6a097b696.jpg

and me, acting smart ;)

2299181569_6776f04173.jpg

you kind of look like heath ledger (rip)....it's a compliment

Toshiro, please don't take this as flirting (especially from an old lady like me!) but you really do have incredible bone structure.
Nice photos!

okay here are some of me

okay let me see if i can get this to work...the one where i have pink hair is old, like a year, the others are more up to date and the one where have short hair was taken like two weeks ago (i wish i had never cut it! oh well it will grow back...)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 324
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 327
You're not messy, your pretty :)

It's been a while since I looked at this thread, but some great pictures everyone! Nice to put the face's to the usernames :)

I have not posted a pic of me for a while.. *LOL* Not that it is something I make a habit of doing.. Don't be to scared..

tim_new.jpg

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Well since everyone is updating....I got a new haircut :)

A little more pulp fiction then I wouldve liked but.....what can ya do..

l_592ee4903f12cef822feca60a1b26417.jpg

Wow, I can't believe this thread is STILL going strong..
since others are doing "Update" photos, here's my big ugly mug.. LOL
Can't let Tim have all the fun scaring people

Last edited:
LOL Tim looks like he needs to be riding a Harley lookin' all cool like that.

Gene I am sure you probably hear it a lot ... but wow you have some really pretty eyes.

Strange how some of these threads creep a long over time.. In a few years it is going to look like a progression thread.. *LOL* And Gene, thanks Bro, I needed the back up.. You look a little tired there Gene, the blood sugar a little high ??

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Sure, I'll go ahead and make another appearance. It's the most recent pic I have of myself - Xmas 07

Attachments

• n47210136_32172963_7011.jpg
    n47210136_32172963_7011.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 312
LOL Tim looks like he needs to be riding a Harley lookin' all cool like that.

A Fat Boy or a Softail would be cool with me.. Dang, then I would have to deal with people asking to be taken for ride all the time.. Sort of like having a truck, and moving people.. *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

A Fat Boy or a Softail would be cool with me.. Dang, then I would have to deal with people asking to be taken for ride all the time.. Sort of like having a truck, and moving people.. *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

You are just saying that cuz you know I would be askin' lol. :laugh01:

Back