• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Here's moi!

7.jpg

Ignore the ridiculous white girl gang sign :rolleyes:

14.jpg

My mean face... hubby makes fun of me for it

l_5ff198bd3707b348fa5eb17c73dce5-1.jpg

And my absolute favorite thing to do in the world! Riding on the beach! Woot!

Kyle, River and Frances

Well here I am at the OBX in 07' and then a recent photo of myself, my son River-7, and his half sister Frances on her 14 th B-Day.
It's pretty cool because my former wife and myself get along as friends now ( thank God) and Frances whom I raised for five years and called me "Dad" is now becoming a big part of my life again. She told me she loved me a few weeks ago ( this was out of the blue and totally unprompted). Her Bio is 4 yrs. MIA with chemical problems.
Anyway River is the BEST! He truly loves the snakes, wants a Cham., but I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with crickets now!, he has respect for them and makes observations about there behavior that I miss and never forgets anything I teach him about them...he's a Heck of a lil herper!
Next up is the dog ( CHARRcoal) and cat ( Shadow), That pic is not in B&W, The couch, cat and dog are all almost the exact same color of grey.
Finally myself and my niece Eboni, messing with cookies in my kitchen...

Attachments

• obx 042.jpg
    obx 042.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 250
Woo Hoo I always love when this thread comes back =)
1st pic is me and my friends dog, he rocks, 2nd is at Rocky Horror Picture Show back when I was on cast haha, 3rd had to take a pic of my rockin DEATH shirt (love that band) 4th is on the railroad in verde canyon for my work x-mas party and 5th was I was dared to convince a elf at the xmas party to do a jig....and yes he did it

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 212
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 211
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 213
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 214
  • me5.jpg
    me5.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 212
I put these up on my Facebook page, so I might as well throw 'em up here....a "before" and "after" from buzzin' my scalp. :p

Before:
before.jpg

After:
after.jpg

Dale

Me, clean shaven (which is rare) with my exes' dog:
292r0qr.jpg

More normal look:
334m9er.jpg

Got it! This one is from League!
r9g5kx.jpg

PS: Don't make requests faster than I can Photoshop!

I really should start putting you guy's heads into these! But one more since I took the time:
2hxly7t.jpg

From this point on, give me a pic and the go-ahead, and I'll put it where it feels natural to me. Can't promise it'll be terribly flattering, but I'll photo-chop ya just the same!

Chip!! That's so great!! I love a good 'shopper. I wish I could figure out that program...but beautiful dog!

attachment.php
Those eyes...wow.
I like the first one, too...minus the James Trafficant hair cut. ;)

Back