• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Nope, it's mine lol Currently parked in the garage :( but yea it's mine...and heres my other baby...aka my "beast" :D

lol
Emily, that is the spitting image of my 2000 Ram2500 except mine has aluminum wheels. I have come close to trading it in for a new one a couple times but have backed out. Nice truck.

This thread looks pretty old but I'll post...

Here's my cliche "deep thinking" picture.

jesse2.jpg

It was part of our recruit training at the fire collage. Those were from the live burn... We also did search and rescue in a "smoke tower" which simulated a high rise apartment building.

Here I am...don't know if I posted on this thread a while back or not:
Me and the dad of my high blue babies
278077450.jpg

My hubby and I with our Ridgebacks when they were puppies.
91610thegirls3.jpg

This thread has been around for awhile! A lot of these names I don't even recgognize. Anyway, here is recent picture of me with one of my ball pythons, Belinda.

wendhend.jpg

Katherine, what a terrible thing to say to Wendy. I'm surprised at you.

Love the name of your RO

Katherine, what a terrible thing to say to Wendy. I'm surprised at you.

Love the name of your RO

Dooooh, foiled by an unfortunate page break! I did say puppies though. That could have been a compliment.

Haah, yeah, the name. When I got him I was totally going to call him Damballah Wado because it sounded majestic and appropriate, but it seemed overkill for a tiny 8 g snake. I shortened it to Wade and the rest is history.

Here's an update to me...changed a bit in the years since the other pic of me in this thread was taken lol. This was my first day back from basic Dec 1st...can ya tell my daughter's happy to see me?

11538_227974939987_537539987_4329574_1771960_n.jpg

Sweet ride, Emily! I have to say that due to my being a total scaredy pants, I definitely like the truck better.

Eh, it aint so scary...once you get past the fact you could die if you hit a rock wrong going 90 mph:rofl: Just kidding, I'm a safe rider, only been down once and that was when I went around a corner and hit a pothole full of gravel :( My knee acted as a kickstand though, sweet scar lol

Emily, that is the spitting image of my 2000 Ram2500 except mine has aluminum wheels. I have come close to trading it in for a new one a couple times but have backed out. Nice truck.

Thanks! I love my beast, It needs some work though, the person who had it before me didn't really take care of it as they should have, and there are a few dents :( But I love it! :santa:

Eh, it aint so scary...once you get past the fact you could die if you hit a rock wrong going 90 mph:rofl: Just kidding, I'm a safe rider, only been down once and that was when I went around a corner and hit a pothole full of gravel :( My knee acted as a kickstand though, sweet scar lol

Yeeeouch, that made me cringe! I had a similiar accident riding my bike through the city and it hurt enough going .000234 mph. You should be wearing knee pads, young lady! And elbow pads! And maybe a space suit :roflmao:

Thanks! I love my beast, It needs some work though, the person who had it before me didn't really take care of it as they should have, and there are a few dents :( But I love it! :santa:

See, if your car already has a few dents when you get it, you can attribute any future dents to the jerko previous owner who didn't take care of her! It's a perfect system.

Back