• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

You're cute, but wht's in the nose?

He has a septum piercing...that's a "retainer"...you can flipit around so it's not seen...keeping the hole open while hiding your piercing.

I wear one myself...Had a septum piercing for probably 13 years now but only worn a ring a few times...always just keep my retainer in.

I suppose I can post a couple newer ones....

Crikey! Inn't sha a beaut?
sign.jpg

My niece and I, when I went back home to Cali last year.
"Did I step in dog poo?"
Me_Arizona004small.jpg

A friend of mine has a finger-stache on her left hand, and "SHH!" tattooed on her right. Makes for some very interested conversations with her :grin01: I'd love to do something like that, but with how much I was my hands at work, the ink would never take.

Well, since everyone is posting new pics... Here's me getting my booze on last week. I heart Corona. And a few months ago, getting my bridesmaid on. Even in spring, its damn hot. My face and hair are meeeellllllllting.

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 303
  • booze.jpg
    booze.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 303
Oh, and I like to call this piece "BRAINS!!!" <zombie moan> :grin01:

Attachments

• brains.jpg
    brains.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 302
I don't think I've posted a pic here, so here goes ...

Attachments

• 000_0122.jpg
    000_0122.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 270
Damn nice Taiwan! I can't wait till mine reaches that size!

She is a great snake all around. I can't wait to watch my new VBB grow up. I hope he ends up as a great snake like she did. Either was at least he's a little looker. An hey... who doesn't like a little sass with their snakes??? :)

Not sure if I posted on this one or not, but here I am! :D Sorry if it's a repost

PowershotPictures2643.jpg

When I had my normal hair color
PowershotPictures335.jpg

And now, taken about 2 weeks ago
PowershotPictures2589.jpg

And I have to show you my baby :D

Nice, Emily!!! And your baby!!! WOW! I'd love to be able to ride a motorcycle... it would be a blast. As it is, the wife says, "uh, no!" LOL.
Is that one yours, or a "future yours"? LOL.

Sweet ride, Emily! I have to say that due to my being a total scaredy pants, I definitely like the truck better.

Back