• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

this one is a little bit photoshopped thanks to my brother but ...
you get the idea

123eej.jpg

UPDATE
Man, I love this thread. Tyfliers little girl sure grew fast! And the snarky posts of yesteryear, between George and Vinn, lol. Good times.

outside on a sunny day
moss.png

Lantern festival last weekend, we totally got rained on
5216_224422845164_523385164_8003965.jpg

On a bus with my friend, taking silly pictures. I'm wearing my snake necklace! You can kind of see it, I paid a ridiculous amount for that small charm but couldn't help it because snake + jewelry = MINE.
onabus.jpg

This is me!!

This is me, my name's Vickie :wavey: (and not 'The Crazy Snake Lady' as my family like to call me!!). Unfortunately I don't have a recent one with any of my snakes!

Attachments

• Lou's wedding party 9th july 09 063.jpg3.jpg
    Lou's wedding party 9th july 09 063.jpg3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 264
Elle your boyfriend's shirt is hilarious.

Here's a pretty recent one of me and the pup.

Last edited:
Cute puppy, Tom! :) Is s/he a bichon?

We don't know, he's a rescue. We think he's more poodle, but he does have some 'golden' harder hairs in his poodly coat. When I posted pics of him before someone here said he looked just like his mixed breed- cockerpoo, I think that's probably a good bet, since he seems so poodly- but there's something else there. It's hard for people to see the poodle in him sometimes since I make the groomer cut him like a schnauzer but with poodle ears, lol. I think it's mean to put a dog in pom-poms.
We don't worry too much though. He's Jax whatever he is.

The most recent pic of me I have. But of course I think everyone here knows what I look like somewhat.

DSCF2949-1-1.jpg

Okay, here's a picture of me at a party a long time ago. I think I was 16. :D

fairy.jpg

And here's what I look like now that I've aged a little bit.

metallica.jpg

I'll bite(though, it looks like this threads been going on for quite a while).

2819_1062287363735_1422480005_30200236_6525486_n.jpg

Heh... me with blonde hair. I let her(girl in picture) talk me into it.
n1603920906_30221329_7323712.jpg

I promise I don't wear ties as much as these pictures show. :laugh:

Back