• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Okay me and my brother at a crawfish fest. I am in the White shirt, with the stupid grin.....

crawfish-1.jpg

Nice pics Tiffany! I was thinking "hey that big white snake looks really familiar!"

My cat chewed my camera cable so I'll upload some more tomorrow.

Okay now I have a craving for crawfish. I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Boil time!

Nice pics Tiffany! I was thinking "hey that big white snake looks really familiar!"

My cat chewed my camera cable so I'll upload some more tomorrow.

Okay now I have a craving for crawfish. I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Boil time!

That one pic of Jason in the living room with the white snake is actually a pissy lucy rat snake! lol Not ur Moby.

That is one bad kitty you got lmao.

hummm crawfish does sound awfully good..........

That one pic of Jason in the living room with the white snake is actually a pissy lucy rat snake! lol Not ur Moby.

That is one bad kitty you got lmao.

hummm crawfish does sound awfully good..........

Geez, my cat is terrible. I swear if he was not so darn cute, I would have fed him to a python ages ago.

You know speaking of crawfish boils, if you guys do the october show in charlotte you are more than welcome to crash at my place to save money and gas. Also that would be perfect excuse to boil a big pot of crawfish.

What can I say, I was raised in the good ole mountains of NC. I'm a tomboy at heart!

Yay! Believe it or not, there are plenty of us around. I head over to Montana each Fall and get me some nice Mulies, White tails and the occasional elk. Won the drawing on a bull elk tag year before last but we never able to fill it, stupid work got in the way :mad:

Geez, my cat is terrible. I swear if he was not so darn cute, I would have fed him to a python ages ago.

You know speaking of crawfish boils, if you guys do the october show in charlotte you are more than welcome to crash at my place to save money and gas. Also that would be perfect excuse to boil a big pot of crawfish.

First of all I have to count up to make sure I'm off that weekend (even if I'm not I'll try to get off), and secondly that is soooo sweet of you. I'd love to if it weren't for my doggies. I can't leave them over night. But maybe we can all go out and eat afterwards?? You can meet my cousin (crousescorns) who married my best friend. We'd have fun!

Yay! Believe it or not, there are plenty of us around. I head over to Montana each Fall and get me some nice Mulies, White tails and the occasional elk. Won the drawing on a bull elk tag year before last but we never able to fill it, stupid work got in the way :mad:

OH MAN I'd love to go to Montana and Colorado! Maybe one day....:rolleyes:

I love to hunt white tail. I killed my first one when I was 9 with my moms 220 swift. And as you can tell in the pic that is still my gun of choice!! I've always wanted to go elk hunting. That would be awesome!!! Or wild boar, but I don't know if I can run that fast haha:rofl:

Glad to see some other hunters on here, I hunt white tail, hog, and gator every chance I can.

We went to Fl for the first time last year (with CrousesCorns). That was quite an experience. I loved it. I can't even imagine gator hunting!! I suppose you hunt at night??? How does that work. What's the bag limit on gators?

Do you use dogs when you hunt hogs. I've never been but I've watched plenty of shows where they use dogs to hunt them. What an adrenaline rush I bet that is!!!!:eek1:

We went to Fl for the first time last year (with CrousesCorns). That was quite an experience. I loved it. I can't even imagine gator hunting!! I suppose you hunt at night??? How does that work. What's the bag limit on gators?

Do you use dogs when you hunt hogs. I've never been but I've watched plenty of shows where they use dogs to hunt them. What an adrenaline rush I bet that is!!!!:eek1:

Florida is quite strict when it comes too gator hunts, it's a lottery system and if drawn you can bag two gators over 4ft in your assigned area. It's expensive expecially for out of state residents, but completely worth it. I've been hunting them since I was real little and there's nothing better.

We typically hunt hogs with dogs but I prefer to be alittle more hands on. I'll run the boat right on top of 'em then jump off and hog tie them, it's a rush and a great way to spend a Saturday night.

Florida is quite strict when it comes too gator hunts, it's a lottery system and if drawn you can bag two gators over 4ft in your assigned area. It's expensive expecially for out of state residents, but completely worth it. I've been hunting them since I was real little and there's nothing better.

We typically hunt hogs with dogs but I prefer to be alittle more hands on. I'll run the boat right on top of 'em then jump off and hog tie them, it's a rush and a great way to spend a Saturday night.

OMG that sounds like so much fun!!! I think I'd like the hog hunting better than the gator. I've went raccoon hunting with coon dogs before, but that sounds like even more fun. Is there a certain breed people use for hogs?

OMG that sounds like so much fun!!! I think I'd like the hog hunting better than the gator. I've went raccoon hunting with coon dogs before, but that sounds like even more fun. Is there a certain breed people use for hogs?

For the most part your thicker more agressive breeds like pits for catch dogs and taller faster dogs like walkers for bay dogs, since we use airboats we only need catch dogs. We've always used pits for the most part but my next days will be a breeding pair of Catahoulas, a great breed and highly recommended for anything from hunting dogs to just a good dog to have around kids and the yard. P

For the most part your thicker more agressive breeds like pits for catch dogs and taller faster dogs like walkers for bay dogs, since we use airboats we only need catch dogs. We've always used pits for the most part but my next days will be a breeding pair of Catahoulas, a great breed and highly recommended for anything from hunting dogs to just a good dog to have around kids and the yard. P

We use to raise pits and acutally just got a 2 mo old pitbull!! He's a mess lol. I've been seeing where they are mixing the Catahoulas with Pits and my what a beautiful dog!!! They have the body and head of a pit, but the merle or marble color of a Catahoulas. I'd never even heard of that breed til about a month ago. They are very very flashy!

You might want to talk about hunting in PM, mostly because it's make me feel sick that some people love to kill animals (or stress them for their own fun). Yes, I do eat meat, but I don't like killing animals, sorry). Further, it's off topic :)

So you pay to have somebody else kill your meat and that some how makes it ok for you. That makes a lot of sense.

Back