• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Wade, I actually don't consider myself a New Yorker even though I am technically. I was born in Manhattan, but moved to Norway (where my mom is from) at age ten. When I turned 20 I moved back to New York for university. The city is alright for now, but at heart I'm a nature-loving jewish viking!

WOW I didn't know there was such a thing as a Nature-loving jewish viking. You may be an endangered species.

I am an avid fisherman, primarily fly fishing for trout, I'd love to come visit Norway with you sometime.

We are indeed a rare breed. You would love Norway. Imagine wading out into a stream at 10pm while the sun still hovers above the horizon. The great thing about fishing in Norway in the summer is that you'll have sunlight pretty much all night in the Northern parts. I have yet to get into fly fishing- and I don't really know what's stopping me. You should come to Norway sometime and show me the ropes.:idea:

Wade, I actually don't consider myself a New Yorker even though I am technically. I was born in Manhattan, but moved to Norway (where my mom is from) at age ten. When I turned 20 I moved back to New York for university. The city is alright for now, but at heart I'm a nature-loving jewish viking!

You had me at nature-loving jewish viking. :) I consider myself a nature-loving agnostic viking. lol.

I have a very close friend in Sweden. I went to visit him a few years back, and I never wanted to leave. My family is of Norse/Germanic descent, so I felt right at home in Sweden.

I didn't get a chance to visit Norway while I was in Sweden, but I flew over it on my way there. I got to see some really great mountains and fjords from the air, but sadly didn't get to enjoy them from the ground.

I really want to see more Scandanavian countries. Norway and Iceland are at the top of my list.

You must go! The fjords, the mountains, the fish, the long summer days. Aaaahhh. Most beautiful country I've been to (I know, I'm biased). Don't go in the winter though, unless you like being depressed, drinking excessively and are prepared to not speak with a single local during your trip. I'm sort of kidding but not really....

Oh no. I'd stay away from the far North in Winter. I get enough of that here in Ohio. LOL. But I can definately hand long summer days.

It was summer when I went to Sweden, so lots and lots of daylight. It was great, but I'd have to fly South with the birds in Winter. :)

Few years since I was last on the forums . . .

Me-1.jpg

Oh man, there was a jerk? Sorry to hear that. I've been one of those before. In fact, I've been a douche too. And a tool. But now I'm actually kinda nice.

Oh man, there was a jerk? Sorry to hear that. I've been one of those before. In fact, I've been a douche too. And a tool. But now I'm actually kinda nice.

lol, yeah, he just broke it off 2 saturdays ago, we had been together 2 yrs and we were going to get married next march...lovely

but now im happy ^_^ cause i can be me and start losin weight again ^_^
thanks for not dyin of laughter at those pics XD

in fact i sold my snakes for him, since my parents were supporting him so i didnt think it right to spend my money on my snakes

Connor- you are practically elderly now! I'll probably have a heart attack when you turn 18!

Maegen- you should come up to the Orlando Repticon, just for fun. But- you're going to Daytona?? Yay!!

Connor- you are practically elderly now! I'll probably have a heart attack when you turn 18!

Maegen- you should come up to the Orlando Repticon, just for fun. But- you're going to Daytona?? Yay!!

is there a site for the orlando repticon?? I think im gonna go to daytona, I have to see whats going on and when, cause I have another convention planned this summer and a trip to jersey ^_^

Nice to see some recognisable names around here that remember me, although I no longer have any snakes I am going to try to visit more regularly, It's been a big learning curve on here and quite frankly I miss it :)

Back