• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Indigo Montoya the Anery-Lavender

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
Indigo Montoya is an '07 male Anery-Lav from Rich Z. This will be his progression thread.

Rich's ad photo that made me have to have him:

071962m.jpg

The contrast on this guy was just too cool to pass up!

Day 1:

121107_0037.jpg

121107_0034.jpg

121107_0035.jpg

He's a pretty boy! How much did he weigh in at? You keep your babies so much differently than I do.

Awww, did you name him after Iñigo Montoya, from The Princess Bride? :) "My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father...prepare to die!" I love that movie! And very cute lil'snake!

He's a pretty boy! How much did he weigh in at? You keep your babies so much differently than I do.

He weighed 7g when he got here. I'll weigh him again after he digests this pinkie. I didn't think I kept my babies in an odd way or anything! :D

Awww, did you name him after Iñigo Montoya, from The Princess Bride? :) "My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father...prepare to die!" I love that movie! And very cute lil'snake!

Yup! And thanks. :grin01:

To be honest, I'm not fond of lavs.... but apparently adding the anery to the mixture makes for a much prettier... handsome... boy. I really like this one. Looking forward to seeing what his colour does as he gets older.

I love your baby... so cute. Mine were tiny too.. but eat like champs. :D Me thinks I have a brother and sister of Indigo...

congrats on your new bundle of joy!

Tonya

Sweeeet snake! I'm excited about the progression as well. I haven't been a fan of Lavenders until I saw Anery in the mix. His color looks pretty cool so far!

...Looking forward to seeing what his colour does as he gets older.

Me too!

...congrats on your new bundle of joy!

Thanks!

He is B-eautiful!
Will be nice to see his progression.:)

Thanks to you too!

The name ROCKS!:dancer:

:dancer:

Cool name and nice snake! :cheers: I suffered a momentary lapse of reason and sold my only anery-lav. :(

Thanks and D'OH!

...(Jasmine lives in the Snake Hilton!) ... They start to feel comfortable to me, for handling, when they are about 12g.

She sure does! I have 8 hatchlings right now, no way I have room for a bunch of pretty set-ups. 50 grams is starting to feel comfortable to me for handling. :D

Sweeeet snake! I'm excited about the progression as well. I haven't been a fan of Lavenders until I saw Anery in the mix. His color looks pretty cool so far!

I had never seen a lav in person before I got Tupelo Honey, and she is awesomely colored, but this guy is a whole other ball-game.

INFIDEL!!!! :flames:

*begins ululation*

The streets will flow with the blood of the unbelievers!!

Ginger! Lavender and Bloodred are like the two primary colors of corns! With only those two things, you can combine with _anything_ out there and get an amazing morph.

Me too:sidestep:
I think it was Desert Animal's anerylav that caught my eye too, I just don't like the peach/lavender colour scheme!

Time for Indigo Montoya's "Gustav Update"!

083108_im1.jpg

He would only hold halfway still for one decent shot. :D

I am still loving this little dude. His color is nothing short of amazing.

Ooh, he's amazing!!! That is one thing I really want to get into. Only it has to be striped.

Back