• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Indigo Montoya the Anery-Lavender

WOW!!! I was also not the biggest lav fan until now... me thinks this may be my next morph? I definitely want to see pics after shed, but he is really stunning.

Holy rusted metal Batman! Now that is an absolute stunner! That has got to be one of the best looking ANery Lavs I have ever seen. I absolutely adore the name as well :D

Wow can you ever see the lavender color in him. I've always thought lavenders were kinda blah, but he's wonderful:)

POST SHED PICS

So here is the teaser I posted in Hanna and Gustav's thread, reposted here for completeness' sake:

indigo012309_1.jpg

And here are pictures from this morning. It's been cold and rainy so I couldn't do a lot. But I put him in our crab-apple tree and since it was cold he let me take a few pictures. Here are a few decent ones:

indigo012509_1.jpg

indigo012509_2.jpg

indigo012509_3.jpg

One more for good measure. You can see how big he is getting a little better in this one, he weighs 98g today.

indigo012509_4.jpg

Last edited:
16 months later....

Here is a brand new photo from today. He is now 405 grams. I put him with Tupelo Honey this year, but she laid duds.

2010_may_im.jpg

He has lost the lavender coloration almost entirely but is still a nice light gray.

Beautiful, Dave.

Congratulations, my friend. You (your business/hobby) are really growing and spreading out.

Hippolyte and Philomène are doing fine. He is lighter (a picturebook anery), she is even richer (a 'super' classic) and low on the bordering. I have about 4 reliable feeding day cleanup snakes, and both of them are among them. They have never once refused a meal and are very mild-mannered.

Back