• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Indigo Montoya the Anery-Lavender

Hippolyte and Philomène are doing fine. He is lighter (a picturebook anery), she is even richer (a 'super' classic) and low on the bordering. I have about 4 reliable feeding day cleanup snakes, and both of them are among them. They have never once refused a meal and are very mild-mannered.

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Their sibs, Gustav and Hanna are in blue right now... once they shed I'll post up some pics. ;D

He is sweet looking! I got a male anery lav from Rich last year and he looked just like your guy as a hatchling. Seeing your progression pics give me an idea of what my guy will look like in a couple years, I cant wait! He is gorgeous!

He is sweet looking! I got a male anery lav from Rich last year and he looked just like your guy as a hatchling. Seeing your progression pics give me an idea of what my guy will look like in a couple years, I cant wait! He is gorgeous!

Thanks, glad I could help! :D

WOW this is my first time seeing him, and I just love the progression threads. He's a handsome fella. So sorry to hear about the duds. Was she a virgin, just curious? Maybe better luck next time.

Indigo looks AMAZING!!! Wow, only the slightest hint at yellow, and no more purple, but ahhh well.
After looking over all the photos from over the years, I realized that Indigo Montoya NEVER went through an ugly phase!

Mmmmm I like this morph. ;D Time to combine Lavender with Charcoal! (Or is this already in the process)?! Can you imagine a Charcoal/Lav Blood?!! Or an Anery A+B Lav Blood.

Anyway, I'm off in fantasy land right now. Sorry to hear your breeding plans for him didn't pan out this year, better luck next time.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
(Bringing back Mike's 3 cools for Indigo)

That is one gorgeous snake!

Thanks!

Indigo looks AMAZING!!! Wow, only the slightest hint at yellow, and no more purple, but ahhh well.
After looking over all the photos from over the years, I realized that Indigo Montoya NEVER went through an ugly phase!

Mmmmm I like this morph. ;D Time to combine Lavender with Charcoal! (Or is this already in the process)?! Can you imagine a Charcoal/Lav Blood?!! Or an Anery A+B Lav Blood.

Anyway, I'm off in fantasy land right now. Sorry to hear your breeding plans for him didn't pan out this year, better luck next time.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
(Bringing back Mike's 3 cools for Indigo)

Thanks Jessica! I think those combos sound like they would be sweet! I have all the genes I would need... just gotta get em all matched up! :D

Sweeet! So totally worth the wait. Looks like I'll have to keep an extra vigilant eye on you. I like where your mind's going!

Here is a fresh shot, he is still looking perfect!

2010_sept_indigo.jpg

He kept moving on me, couldn't get his face in focus lol.

Indigo always amazes me!!!! ;)

Ohhhh man, this is making it harder to resist the Anery Lavs that Matt has for sale right now!

They are for sure one of my favorite morphs. Indigo and Tupelo's clutch this year wasn't fertile (I think Indigo never really hooked up with her.) So I have to wait one more year to make some lavender het hypo anery. I really really wanna make Lavender Ghosts!

Back