• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Indigo Montoya the Anery-Lavender

Some how my post got halved: it should've finished ... Which is why I got Cayenne to be his girlfriend. :D

Oh my gosh! That last picture took my breath away. Beautiful snake, he's turning out 100 times better than I expected (not that I had low expectations either ;) ).

Thank you for the replies.

Beautiful!

What colour is his belly? My anery-lavender has an all-white belly...

Err, this a quiz? I'm not actually sure, I'll have to look! I'll post when we get home. We are leaving the motel to go back home today.

Very nice Dave! I'm the opposite of some of your other posters, I'm not a fan of Anery but with Lavender in the mix they're pretty cool! Does having Lavender in there keep the yellow off the neck? Can't tell from your pic.

His belly is white and grey checkered, but lots of gaps in the checkering.
Hmmm... yeap, my anery-lavender definately has an all-white belly. He shed yesterday and is beginning to turn a lovely pink/ purple!:D He's only a few months old! My normal female lavender is still a mocha colour but slightly lighter... she shed yesterday as well... infact 3 out of my 4 snakes shed yesterday and the odd-one-out snake shed a few days ago! Talk about synchronised shedding!

So far I see NO yellow on his neck, but he is only a year old. It might come in later, but if I had to guess... no yellow will show up.

Hmmm... yeap, my anery-lavender definately has an all-white belly. He shed yesterday and is beginning to turn a lovely pink/ purple!:D He's only a few months old! My normal female lavender is still a mocha colour but slightly lighter... she shed yesterday as well... infact 3 out of my 4 snakes shed yesterday and the odd-one-out snake shed a few days ago! Talk about synchronised shedding!

Het bloodred maybe? :D

No idea. I bought my snakes from shows (lavenders were an import from the US) and 'reputable' reptile shops. I don't really know their genetic background.

I did basic genetics at school but all these different combinations of colour genetics completely throw me!:eek:

Updated pic of my little guy. He weighs 69 grams today and is in blue. He is so awesome! :D

122708_indigo.jpg

Back