• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Nice shed! I think there are quite a few 'pampered pets' around here! Many of them worthy of breeding also. But most of us are not breeders and have no desire to go there. I'm happy letting Don Soderberg and the Love's and all the others do their thing!

Nice shed! I think there are quite a few 'pampered pets' around here! Many of them worthy of breeding also. But most of us are not breeders and have no desire to go there. I'm happy letting Don Soderberg and the Love's and all the others do their thing!

Thank you. I could not agree more.

Lol she deserves it!!

Nicole

A dog breeder once told me there was no higher calling for one of her puppies than pampered pet :)

I fed Cleo just a fuzzy Thursday night because shed was imminent, so I still don't want to take her out for pictures. However, the freshly shed one showed herself this afternoon.

RNhF2bOl.jpg

That skin kinda makes me think of a ghost. Like as in "dearly departed", not "hypo anery". It's the ghost of Cleo past. Haha (I'm not even drinking, I swear. But I might be quite tired to think that is so funny. :rofl: )

what a cute buttery nose she has

Lol. Thanks. I certainly know which side my corn is buttered on. ;)

Such a pretty and personable girl.

Thanks. That's the face and the look that makes me wonder why anyone doesn't like snakes. I mean, who can resist that puppy dog look?

That skin kinda makes me think of a ghost. Like as in "dearly departed", not "hypo anery". It's the ghost of Cleo past. Haha (I'm not even drinking, I swear. But I might be quite tired to think that is so funny. :rofl: )

Lol, at least that makes one of us that hasn't been drinking. (we went out to the comedy club tonight and I did have a drink) But seriously folks, that skin is so ultra white it would scare Casper. Not a bit of melanin in it. Between that and the red eyes you might even think she was some kind of an albino, lol. :D

My baby girl is looking so grown up post shed!

6tXTr5xl.jpg

6x9ieHhl.jpg

MVh07ZBl.jpg

cuI5RVel.jpg

w2gAHLAl.jpg

RZHnEmkl.jpg

And last but not least, this is the first time she's ever gotten near Mandy's viv. There was some serious curiosity shown.

HkYscUpl.jpg

Ok I've got to ask you since you have a gorgeous butter yourself......I'm looking to get another corn and want to get a morph that will produce the most yellow coloring!! Do you think I should get a butter or a caramel?

Nicole

"Is that my Mommy?"

Lol, she certainly was trying to figure it out!

Ok I've got to ask you since you have a gorgeous butter yourself......I'm looking to get another corn and want to get a morph that will produce the most yellow coloring!! Do you think I should get a butter or a caramel?

Nicole

Wow thanks! :)

I think the butters have more yellow; but you can't go wrong with a caramel either, especially a caramel tessera which has a lovely soft yellow stripe down the back.

Can't decide which hide? Just stick one end in each!

I was going to bed when I saw this. Cleo was just sitting there, well hidden except for that pesky middle part! :roflmao:

IPlrPv1l.jpg

I remember my girl who would only eat butt end first in the dark. Cleo's now a constriction expert! Here's a 113 gram corn snake handling an 11 gram hopper like she knows what she's doing.

Ze1aF0Dl.jpg

Such a cute mouse lump tummy! Is it just me or does she look happy looking up at me? She was definitely signaling that it was time to take her back to her viv.

WCORwTAl.jpg

Thanks so much Giga.

I think we have the same phone, lol. Yesterday mine changed Yw to Ye. I think mine prefers Ye Olde English, lol.

Back