• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Gail .... nice video! I'm sure you could paint Cleo to look like Loopy and the video would be the same! He does pretty much all that. Even squeezing for an hour and a half (it seems!) And of course the dead giveaway was when she actually ate it head first! :)
And her initial attack is the same also!

PS ... speaking of painting ... I tried to paint this green snake to look like Cleo!

Hi Ken, I have no idea how I missed your artwork! Thanks.

I know that they all do it pretty much the same. I video these for myself, but can't help sharing because they are so dang cute, lol.

In the meantime, Cleo shed 2 days ago and then I fed her last night. This shed was really twisty. Not sure what happened there with the tail, but it's still complete!

cJi3Yq3l.jpg

I debated whether to share another constriction (frozen thawed) pic but this one was so funny that I had to. Another moment in the Cleo creative constriction annals.

GtrfjJbl.jpg

She's 129 grams this week with one week to go until her birthday. She's shedding about every 40 to 45 days. I'm still feeding 8 to 10 gram hoppers weekly so I know it's not overfeeding. She just wants to grow!

This is excellent-
I fed Tom yesterday and he got the mouse about halfway in his face before lifting off the ground, climbing up the side of his feed box, hanging his head down from the top, and swallowing the other half of the mouse like, as he was hanging from the tub like a bat- it was really weird.
Glad to know my guys aren't the only weirdos out there! lol

I see we're still on about the same shed cycle. Rufus is blue at the moment and had to miss his feeding yesterday. He should shed maybe by Thursday or Friday.

That picture is priceless! What's really making me laugh out loud over here, though, is the view of the mouse's lower half. Maybe it's just me, but the position of the feet and the stiffness of the body remind me of a scene from a cartoon show that featured a really fast mouse named Speedy Gonzolas. I don't even know where that memory came from...it's something from over 40 years ago. Tell Cleo I really needed that laugh! And her coil looks like a bee hive, or maybe a rope basket... lol :rofl:

Hi DLena! I remember Speedy Gonzales. He used to shout, ¡Andele, Andele!

I'm so glad you got a laugh. I'll tell Cleo for sure. :)

Oh, and Coco and Twister arrive Wednesday afternoon!!! We'll officially be cousins or co-parents or something!

Congrats DLena. That's great news! It has been a long wait. Yeah, I think we will be co-conspirators, lol.

Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Great pic of her 'beehive' mouse attack! Looks like she wanted to make it look pretty. And another great shed! (DLena ... it's Wednesday!)

Hi DLena! I remember Speedy Gonzales. He used to shout, ¡Andele, Andele!

I'm so glad you got a laugh. I'll tell Cleo for sure. :)

Wow! I remember also! A now that you've all reminded me that I'm so old that I fart DUST!! Being a trivia buff, did you know that Speedy Gonzalez won the 1955 Academy Award for Best Short Film (Cartoon)? (Just a tad before my time, for those of you who think I am old enough to know God when He was a boy!!).

"¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!" :nyah:

Lol, Axis. You are not old! At least not among friends. Speedy was great, but my favorite mouse cartoon growing up was Mighty Mouse, so yeah, I'm older than dirt!

My favorite mouse when younger was ... well, guess you can say I'm no youngster!

Attachments

• Logo Tom_and_Jerry.jpg
    Logo Tom_and_Jerry.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 44
No, you guys can't be that old, because I remember watching Speedy when I was little and I am not old! (That's what I tell myself anyway, LOL!)

My favorite mouse when younger was ... well, guess you can say I'm no youngster!

No, you guys can't be that old, because I remember watching Speedy when I was little and I am not old! (That's what I tell myself anyway, LOL!)

Lol, Ken and Tavia. All I can say is no matter how old we are, I have three snakes here drooling over all this mouse talk!

Someone did not feel like pictures today. At least I got one. It's been a while since anyone has seen Cleo not wrapped around a mouse! She is so getting grown up.

kvCRxIIl.jpg

Lol, Axis. You are not old! At least not among friends. Speedy was great, but my favorite mouse cartoon growing up was Mighty Mouse, so yeah, I'm older than dirt!

Mighty Mouse? Ok, that WAS a while back, but they do show reruns, so maybe you're not THAT old! I know I'm old because when I was born, Central Park was in a flower pot!! :nyah:

BTW, your little sneaky one is extremely cute slithering across that sheet. If I tried that in Brooklyn, I'd either get mugged or might get a fine!! My little sneaky ones are strictly house pets!!

Back