• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

I love that 'lumpy' pic! She's happy for sure. I have an interesting pic from Loopy's last meal ... but I'm not home at the moment. Maybe tomorrow I can post it! Cleo is definitely not starving! :)

Definitely. She's a well fed little girl, Ken. 120 grams last week. Here she is looking for more!

FBpKfP9l.jpg

"Mouse?"

IKpJdStl.jpg

"Me sssaid, Mouse! I isss here!"

Sorry Cleo, no mouse until Thursday. :(.

I love you little girl. <3

2 feet 8 inches and 120 grams at 11 months 1 week of age. That's rounded to the nearest inch. I didn't expect Cleo to be this big at the end of her first year, but then again she was already 14 grams when I got her at six weeks.

I know it's not agressive feeding. I feed weekly and I haven't even moved her up from hoppers, most of which are 8 to 10 grams.

o5khdDpl.jpg

This is another pic from yesterday. The overhead shot washed out her color. This is a truer representation. On her back, her light yellow now clearly extends down to her vent. It's almost like a soft yellow center stripe.

0N34PPol.jpg

That so funny, Ken. Of course she's prowling! She's looking for a mouse, or a hide, or for me to pick her up. Any or all of the above will do, lol.

This one is funny! Looks like she's coming upstairs after playing pool in the rec room!

Attachments

• Snip20160810_12.png
    Snip20160810_12.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 46
She's very cute. Butters have always been one of my favorite morphs.

Thank you so much, Hypnoctopus! I wasn't looking specifically for a butter when I found her, but I'm glad I did.

And now, for your and everyone's viewing pleasure, our feature presentation:

Cleo Eats a Hopper (frozen thawed) HD

She was a little less organized than usual, but I have no doubt that she was very aware that she was being watched. The video about 10 minutes and unedited. You may want to skip past some of the mouse hugging. ;)

Cleo weighed in at 125 grams and the hopper was just shy of 12 grams.

https://youtu.be/wNl4mEq4BEs

DollyMom, I love her behavior at the 4:08 mark. Cleo is inspecting her kill, no doubt to make sure it's all there and all hers! And such good manners to cover her mouth when she takes her first bite. I will be forever amazed by how their skinny little necks can stretch like that and then go back to normal. I sure wish my neck skin would return to "normal." Lol. She's so lovely. That lacy look on her side caused by the motley pattern is so delicate. Send her my love. Give Mandy a pat and Clyde a hug if he'll hold still for it.

DLena, thank you so much for your very kind words about my little girl. I am so with you on the neck skin, lol. And yes, I'll give your greetings to Clyde and Mandy. :) You are beyond sweet. I send my love to to you and to all of your scaly ones!

Gail .... nice video! I'm sure you could paint Cleo to look like Loopy and the video would be the same! He does pretty much all that. Even squeezing for an hour and a half (it seems!) And of course the dead giveaway was when she actually ate it head first! :)
And her initial attack is the same also!

PS ... speaking of painting ... I tried to paint this green snake to look like Cleo!

Attachments

• Cleo_small.jpg
    Cleo_small.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 31
Back