• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show Off Your Amels!!!

Here's Chloe (mid 07)

chloe.jpg

dang, you have me beat there. But Amel Boy is still growing, give me a few years and I'll be back with another picture!

Your Amel Boy is nice! I like to see the bigger snakes. All these hatchling pics are nice, and way colorful, but I think they're better when they're older.

This is Coco, she is around 8 years old, and is apparantly known as a confetti amel.

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 161
Here's my first (of hopefully many) corn. I don't know much about his history, but I totally love him. He's so docile, great with the kids, the neighbor kids, the dogs, the hamster....well...as nice as you can be to a perspective dinner if he ever got a chance! ;)

Attachments

• Nearsighted (Small).JPG
    Nearsighted (Small).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Wow, somehow I missed this thread the first time around - though it appears the hubby managed to post pics on it, so I guess I was here in spirit! lol... Lots of gorgeous amels so far...

Here's a couple of ours that Tim didn't post last year...

Our big 2003 RO, Sandstone (It's an old picture, but he pretty much looks the same now, only slightly bigger):
sandstone2-15-07(4).jpg

This is Vivianite, Sandstone's daughter from 2006:
vivianite7-14-07(2).jpg

Brookite, another 2006 Amel (She's turned out to be a nice sunglow)
brookite05-29-08(2).jpg

And finally, one of the little amels we produced this year, fresh out of the egg:
hatchling2008-3_3_08-01-08(2).jpg

We have lots more Amels, but I think that's enough for now. =)

here it is

This is my baby amel at only 2 and a half mnths old and i love it to bits.

Attachments

• SDC10108 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10108 (Medium).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 135
  • SDC10109 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10109 (Medium).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 136
  • SDC10112 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10112 (Medium).JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 135
How could I possibly pass on an opportunity to show mine off!! :D
First is my eldest corn and first ever snake CORNFLAKE, she's 5.
Then next is SAMMY he's 4 and het anery. (although this isn't a recent pic.)
And last is a pic of one of Sammy's babies.
I've enjoyed looking at all the pics on here, the're all fab!! Goegeous snakes! Love them all!! :D

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0512.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0512.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 114
  • Copy of IMG_0596.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0596.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Copy of First out webpic.jpg
    Copy of First out webpic.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 113
Heres my what I believe to be female amel ,Citrus. This is back when i got her as a tiny 12inch baby, and probs around 1 1/2 - 2months old.
babycitrus.jpg

babycitrus2.jpg

babycitrus3.jpg

And this is her 7months and almost a foot later. She went through a almost unbelievable color change that has had me confused ever since I got her.
0432.jpg

0492.jpg

035.jpg

mouse.jpg

heres my boy! hes about a year old.

Attachments

• Sam  Oct. 2008 005.JPG
    Sam Oct. 2008 005.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Sam  Oct. 2008 006.JPG
    Sam Oct. 2008 006.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 101