• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show Off Your Amels!!!

Here is my boy sniper when i first adopted him, such a fiery little one.
100_2547.jpg

lol love the flat head on that angry snake. It's so funny when they do that. This is my guy from about a month ago, he's still pretty small:

samson4.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres my Amel, Blaze (named by my lil sis)

Currently at a MASSIVE 19g ;) Will get some good pics after my no handling period expires

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 118
Wow, and I thought I was the only person with a snake named Amel Boy. Anyway, it's been over a year since I last posted in this thread, so here is the old fatty:

19beerbox.png

He's 753 grams. And getting pretty big.

face.png

Go Amels! :D This is cornelius. First two pics from when I got him in Febuary this year and then a few current pictures.

2-8-08008.jpg

2-9-081.jpg

11-3-08005.jpg

11-3-08009.jpg

I really feel like I'm missing out not havin a amel... :( Your snakes are all very beautiful... ;)

IMG_0950_edited.jpg

here's my amel baby, the pic is a couple months old--he's been putting on the weight since then--he's now 52g!

Wow, and I thought I was the only person with a snake named Amel Boy. Anyway, it's been over a year since I last posted in this thread, so here is the old fatty:

19beerbox.png

He's 753 grams. And getting pretty big.

face.png

Named Him that because He is my first amel and the wife couldn't think of a name. It's her job because she doesn't like the names I come up with. Go figure. :shrugs: I first saw that their was another named amel boy a couple days later and didn't want to change anymore;)

My various Amels...

What he will look like when he is bigger...(this is his mom! lol)
Fl.jpg

Does anyone else think that this kinda looks like a snake eating a koala?? I saw that and had to stare at it for a few seconds, lol.

Sorry, pardon my momentary insanity. :)

I think its an Amel.

Hello to all,
I am new here and this is our 1rst snake, so far so good, we fed her(so we think) 3 times so far with no problem what so ever and shed once(all one piece), I think its an Amel and a very healthy one at that, pictures are before and after the first shedding.:punch:

Attachments

• Pop Corn (3).JPG
    Pop Corn (3).JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Pop Corn (4).JPG
    Pop Corn (4).JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Pop Corn (6).JPG
    Pop Corn (6).JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Pop Corn (8).JPG
    Pop Corn (8).JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Pop Corn (10).JPG
    Pop Corn (10).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 72
Cornelius, hanging out in my pocket:
5-25-09002.jpg

He's a famous adventurer, you know!
4-1-09008.jpg

Down the hatch!
11-21-08006.jpg

Showing his size:
5-13-09003.jpg

When I got him last year:
2-9-081.jpg

hiya everyone this is medusa my amel :D shes my first and only corn :)
th_P5300041.jpg
http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss215/speirsaaron/medusa/th_P5300025.jpg

Back