• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Skyrim

Unfortunately it was one of those 'friends and family only' types of invites and it was hard enough getting the one myself. :(
I think that they do or will have open beta soon though. Have you tried applying on Blizzard's main site?

I don't have enough time for Skyrim, so didn't buy it. I already have Halo (and Zelda pretty soon) to focus my attention away from schoolwork, don't need any more distractions!! :laugh: I was watching my brother play Skyrim for a bit though the other day, maybe I'll have to borrow it from him someday when I do have time.

I stood in line to get it Thursday night and got home at 3am. Played for a while then all the next moring then had to leave till Sunday to go camping :/ been playing since I got back home and its onr if the best games I have ever played

Skyrim is awesome... I now have the choice in the game to become a werewolf or not....LOL

Do it unless u want to be a Vampire!!!! it does not rly hurt you at all unless your in werewolf mode and depending on how you look at it still good!!!

I think I want to try and do more of the quests before joining any groups... I still haven't done the dragonborn quests yet, though I have 5 Thu'ums in my inventory... I dont know how to unlock them all, I keep killing dragons, but am not getting them unlocked. I have fire breath, and Ice breath that I want to unlock, the others are just gravy...LOL... and don't get me started on the stormcloaks and imperials LOL... I want to get the guide to the game so I can figure some stuff out first...lol

I think I want to try and do more of the quests before joining any groups... I still haven't done the dragonborn quests yet, though I have 5 Thu'ums in my inventory... I dont know how to unlock them all, I keep killing dragons, but am not getting them unlocked. I have fire breath, and Ice breath that I want to unlock, the others are just gravy...LOL... and don't get me started on the stormcloaks and imperials LOL... I want to get the guide to the game so I can figure some stuff out first...lol

for Thu'ums you need to start the main story line so dragons start showing up. you kill them for a soul and a soul unlocks a thu'um. 2nd the guide could have been the best 30$ (other than the game lol) I ever spent

I'm having the same problem Aaron. I've killed dragons too and still can't use the abilities (other than the original one).

Skyrim is amazing.
Been playing it all weekend.

I'm in the dark brotherhood, the mage college and kinda in the theives guild - I really just wanted that so I could sell the stuff I sold.

I actually went out and bought s 360 + skyrim on Friday because I knew I would never get to use the PS3 because my boyfriend wouldn't stop talking about. So now we also have a new 360 lol.

You have to spend your dragon souls.
You choose which ones to unlock.

haha, sounds pretty cool. I might go out and get it this friday if i can afford it. My truck is down and going to be kinds costly to fix and i cant fit the whole family in it so im debating buying another truck (friend has a full size Chevy that can sit 5 adults so we would all fit in it fine that he is selling) so money might be kinds tight.

The werewolf sounds pretty cool, I went vampire in Oblivion and ended up hating it though, so I dont plan on going vampire in this one. Can you turn the werewolf on and off?

im only getting Werewolf to travel because unlike oblivion you have to find a place before you can fast-travel there. on ps3 you spend dragon souls by highlighting thu'um you want and pressing square(so im guessing X on 360) right now im doing the Companions and im stuck my guide Lied to me lol

i've been watching gameplay videos on youtube and i think i might just buy it after i get my new pc this month. I was a bit annoyed by the graphics at first but i didn't know the world world was so large, so they really did the best they could. Gameplay is also better as i expected. Can you combine classes or do you really have to choose between mage/archer/warrior? Magic weapons would be cool. Any good sites for tips? a sort of wiki maybe?

i've been watching gameplay videos on youtube and i think i might just buy it after i get my new pc this month. I was a bit annoyed by the graphics at first but i didn't know the world world was so large, so they really did the best they could. Gameplay is also better as i expected. Can you combine classes or do you really have to choose between mage/archer/warrior? Magic weapons would be cool. Any good sites for tips? a sort of wiki maybe?

unlike oblivon if you want to mix it up so can very easy right now my Redguard is a shadowsword(mage mele combo) but he is all so good with archery. not sure if skyrim has a wiki yet. And about the werewolf, If you are in beast mode they run faster in sprint than anything else in the game so you can get from pointA to pointB faster.

Back