• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Skyrim

I enjoy taking my time between places too much to do the sprint thing! I'm always collecting for Alch. I've got pages worth of different potions I can make now. It's one of the things I'm really enjoying about the game.

Also, Stealth and archery FTW. Nothing can see you and you can pick off all of the mobs over and over again. I've cleared numerous dungeons this way so far. Also, I've got destro/conj/resto casting going on with 1 handed weapons. I LOVE all of the different things you can do/routes you can go.

I think I am going to start taking actual notes on the alchemy stuff. I also agree that stealth+ archery is amazing... I shot a guy in the temple yesterday, dead first shot... it was crazy...LOL

You know, one thing really sucks about this game... There is no Open Lock spell!!!! That was my favorite skill...LOL

My wife sits in and helps "guide" me, when the quests don't include killing vast numbers of evil things, or running. The way the camera works when I am running makes her sick to her stomach...LOL

This week is ok because I told my mom a few months ago that the week skyrim comes out not to bother me. Can't say how next week will go. I started my main guy Sunday night and am up to 39 or 40 hours.

Even if your using PS3 or Xbox 360 you could still take a pic with your camera and post it....may sound ghetto but it would work haha.

Wahooo, just picked up Skyrim for my 360, going to start it in just a minute. They were almost out at Game Stop haha.

I also picked up Dragon Age Origans (already beat the second one) and Assassins Creed Revelations. First one in the xbox is Skyrim though haha.

ScreenShot8.jpg

30 hours in - finally smithed a 100+ dmg Daedric bow

I am currently working on my smithing. Started smithing lots of Dwarven stuff, I think I am also going to work on my heavy armor as well. I want to be able to use Daedric armor.

DYK, my character quickly became OP in this game with archery and sneak skills above 100, I can pick off any and all enemies quickly (most are 1 hits while a few might take 2 arrows). I also think they made things like enchanting way to overpowered as you can enchant your weapons and armor to increase certain skills (like damage) by almost 200%.
I think it's about time to turn on hardmode lol. Although I'm still enjoying collecting alchemy and armor smithing mats.
I went the route of light armor, using glass now and probably will upgrade to dragon armor soon (especially if I'm going to go hardmode).

Back