• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Soo, how long did you wait?

yeah, he just thinks snakes are dangerous, and really thought they were slimy. I was like the only time a snake is slimy is when they're wet, and even then they're not slimy, they're just...wet.
At least he's not snake phobic. He has no problem sitting next to me on the couch while Fluffy crawls all around, or even holding her. They're just not his type of pet I guess. Which is all fine and dandy. Even though his brother came over yesterday and the first thing he did was take him down to show him Fluffy :)

Well that's a good sign. Maybe he'll come around. Snakes are just misunderstood, and once a person gets to know them, their addiction begins ;)

all the snakes on that website are gorgeous! Is the breeder a member here? And is the website up to date? I'd definitely be interested in getting one.

The addiction definitely started for me. I think I'm going to email him a few pictures of the corals...just for kicks

You know what you should do is, have him look at some pictures of all the different morphs, and see what catches his eye. If he feels like he helped to select the snake, he might bond to it even quicker. Just a thought :)

hehe good idea. I find that with him (and men in general ;) ) that if they feel included they are more open minded

Speaking as a man, I would agree with that. Women want to feel loved, men want to feel respected (Not in an overbearing brutish way mind you).

all the snakes on that website are gorgeous! Is the breeder a member here? And is the website up to date? I'd definitely be interested in getting one.

If you mean Poppy Corns, yes, she's a member here. And, I agree, those snakes are STUNNING! I'm not a pink snake person, but I would so love to have one of her Coral snows... Or any of her snakes, quite honestly, lol! She breeds some of the most breathtaking morphs.

Good luck winning over the boyfriend. ;)

Ooooh, VMS. Thank goodness someone finally seems to have bought those charcoal het lavenders I've been hopelessly wishing I could afford!

Back