• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

I think Joe cannot ban someone, but since this cornsnake man is swearing, probably Rich (webmaster) will ban him as soon as he gets to know about it.. certainly with the obvious suspicion some willl have over here towards the id of this cornsnakeman. Hey, anyone can have a dozen different IP addys (?!) if he or she wants to.. The strongest indication is, that really inncocent people do not defend themselves when they are not accused :rolleyes: Or did I miss the post clearly stating that some think Cornsnake man = Cherub :sidestep: Ohoa, I did say it... :rolleyes:

your_only_nightmare said:
OT answer my recent one so is he now a amel with no white? hes all orage and dark orange

he is a SUNGLOW.............just like your signature says.
*whew, finally back to the main page*

your_only_nightmare said:
yeah, well thats very true, but still ANSWER MY POST

so amels can now have no white??
nooooooooo

thats why hes a sunglow

Correct. Since a sunglow is genotypically an amel, that statement is 100% correct. Just like stating an amel can have a lot of white.

Righto, back on subject, looking at some pics of cornsnake progression shows how much they can change in appearence, so, for now you could say you have an amel with little or no white and if it ends up that brilliant eye-blinding shade shown by Princess, then you will definately have a sunglow. Just wait and see how it looks in a year's time

cherub said:
BLUTENGEL....Dean, that was gonna be my example!!!!
DO YOU ALWAYS USE SOMEONE ELSES EXAMPLE...????????
YOU TALK A LOAD OF **** !

I DID not use it cause Roy already did..... so, I think your logic is to
:bowdown:

dwyn127 said:
YOK, back to the subject at hand....That's not a Sunglow! Nice picture of a good looking amel, thou.
Thine compliments and observations will be well-received. ;)

regards,
jazz

here is my sunglow..............

Slaughter1.jpg

Slaughter2.jpg

oh joe..quite frankly i dont give a monkeys if im banned. but why is it that u have to be RIGHT.and others that say different from you are wrong?.

*sigh*

There's no point in even "discussing" it with them. It's obvious they have no understanding of sunglow/amel, and never will as they are too thick headed to listen.

cherub said:
but why is it that u have to be RIGHT.and others that say different from you are wrong?.

I know someone with an angel in her avatar who certainly does show this attitude....

i know what a sunglow is and i know what i amel is

sunglow = little or no white and o wait, read katy manula, it says exactly that MY NSAKE HAS NO WHITE MEANING HES A SUNGLOW

Back