• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

Ok, I'll tell you what I have pierced, but I'm seriously not a freak! They are very tastefully done, I promise!! Ok, here we go!!
2 cartilage piercings in my left ear
1 orbital(2 connected piercings in cartilage) in my right ear
1 second hole in my rt. ear
1 second hole in my left ear
1 lobe piercing in rt ear
1 lobe piercing in left ear
1 transverse lobe piercing in rt ear
1 transverse lobe piercing in left ear
1 nose piercing
2 lip piercings
2 nipple rings (1 in each nipple)
1 belly button

I had 17 piercings, but I had to remove my snug piercing today :( (that's a cartilage piercing).
But seriously, I'm not a freak!! :)

Most of them are ear piercings, so that's not too bad............a couple of them right?! I'm kind of scared to ask what the 10 were that you were thinking of........................:) j/k

I would like to do more, but am limited as to what I can get away with :).
I have 11 piercings in my ears 8 of which were done almost 25 years ago when it wasn't really the thing to do. I also had my brow and nose pierced, but nose closed up when I couldn't work with it in. Darn dogs thought it was a playtoy:).

yeah, working at a pet store birds think that all my visible piercings are toys, so needless to say............I've had a few ripped out.

My problem with the piercings were not so much animal related as kid related. I do not know how many times I almost lost an ear (or other part of the body) :sidestep: But I guess it is live and learn

I have very few piercings left from my high school days...

7 ears
2 belly
1 tongue
1 tongue web

Nipples, Industrial and 4 other ears were removed upon graduating college...Between work and spouse, I removed them...

and for those of you who don't know what a web is...

web.jpg

Pardon the yellowness, I'm a smoker... :bang:

WOW!!! Did the web hurt?? I haven't had any piercings or tattoos that hurt terribly bad. I know it's sad, but I am looking for more piercings to do. ;)

Would you believe me if I said no? ;) The clamps were the worst...Digging into the tiny sensitive piece of skin. My worst piercing was my bottom belly; it bled a lot and hurt fairly badly. My worst tat was the spiral in the center of my scorpion on my lower back. My neck tat was painless.

As far as I remember ...

I bloke I used to know who had tons of piercings and tattoos said getting his septum done was by far and away the most painful one he'd had done.

He had plenty stuff that made my eyes water just at the mention of them .... :eek1:

blckkat said:
My worst tat was the spiral in the center of my scorpion on my lower back. My neck tat was painless.

Me too. I got my first tat on my right bicept so I thought, "Hey this is no big deal". So I choose a nice big tat...I thought I was going to throw up or pass out after the outline. Every time the needle hit my spine I could feel it in my head.

The outlines always the worst for me, after that I can usually relax. Thank god most tattoo artists are awsome people and will smoke with you and give you something to drink until you calm down :D

Jynx said:
I agree! That Phoenix is very bad @ss Blue. How long did that take?

Well, it's not finished yet, but I'm sitting at 10 1/2 total hours on the Phoenix and 3 hours on the fireman's cross. And I have about 4 more hours to finish the Phoenix and then another touch-up session to get anything that has faded.

Thank you for the compliments.

Blue

^,^ I USED to have 44 piercings hehe... only 3 now ~,~ Did 90% of them myself hehe. Only 1 tattoo ATM, will post a pic when I get home. Getting a phoenix on my left arms to cover some of the nasty scars (in my religion the phoenix is a MAJOR fertility symbol LOL.. don't tell my BF tho =P) also getting one on my upper back of a tiger, butterfly and snake that I am working on drawing ATM.

The piercings were as follows:
1 belly button
1 nose
1 labret (that was fun to do to myself LOL =P)
13 in my ears
I'll leave the other 28 to your imaginations LOL... VERY few people ever got to see those =P

I dated a guy before I was married that had one of those "use your imagination piercings" :shrugs: didnt really understand it myself.

I like tattoos because I was worried that if I pierced anything I would have a scar when I took them out, and god knows I have enough of those on my own.

Plus when I worked construction you couldnt wear any jewelry so there wasnt a point. :D

My whole thing with piercings is that they are not permanent. If I get bored with one, I can take it out and the hole will grow closed almost all the way so it will barely be noticed. All of my tattoos are hidden except for one. I have one on my wrist that looks like a bracelet. All the others are for me. :) And as far as pain goes, I would have to say that the regular cartilage piercing hurt the worst and I can't really say any tattoo hurt for me.

Hehe... I stretched a 24 gauge cartilage piercing to 10 gauge in one foul shove LOL... hurt like a SOB.

I can tell you that taking out a labret leaves your lip with a drain for about 6 months LOL... straws became a need... even for soup.

I actually laughed my @$$ off when I got my tattoo... it tickled like crazy.. till the needle chippen my ankle bone.. OW!

Heres a crappy pic.. will get a better one when my digicam batteries are charged hehe.

Marley: (inside left ankle)
Marley.jpg

How does you ear look now after stretching so much at once?? I bet that did hurt like a SOB!! I got my first holes down to a 10g and then had to take them out b/c my transverse lobes got infected. I doubt I'll be able to stretch them again. :(

Back