• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

USERNAME..how did you come up w/ yours?

hmm about 10 or 11 years ago i started online, tried a few different names, nothing fit, felt like an outsider aka mysfit my whole life, just added a z, been mysfitz ever since.

of course everyone assumes it's to do with the group(still need to download at least one of their songs)
blasted music groups stealing my name LOL.

My last name is Enlow...in high school I was a decent bball player and, I hate to admit it, gave myself the nickname AirEnlow...after Air Jordan. It caught on and I actually have shoes with AIRENLOW embroidered on em! Now you know my whole life story...

I wanted something I could remember so I chose my name. I'm known by my name and my business name on a few other sites and then a complete alias on one other...and I'm thankful my computer remembers that one!

dogs-2.jpg

Cause they are my favorite dogs! *I have these two* and I go by whippetluv on DA and the MLP communities.

ok here goes, freetv-5 is what I use on a bunch of satellite forums since forever.
freetv-5 is because I love to test (hack) satellite signals as they keep blocking and it's just plan fun to keep beating them, cat and mouse game or guess I should say snake and mouse game and hopefully were always the snakes!!!
P.S. It is still not 100% illegal to open up Direct Tv and Dishnet here in Canada!

b- bearded dragon
eo- (Crested) Gecko
th- (Ball) Python
o- (Dumeril's) Boa
n- Corn/King Snake

Lover

all together...Beothon Lover. beothon contains all the current types of reptiles i have except it still missing a few..its missing a letter for my milk snake, my hognose, my rat snakes, and my gopher snake.

This is the only site i use Beothon Lover....Everywhere else i use Giomanach which is gaelic(sp?)/celtic for "Hunter" which is the name of my big male crested gecko and i also just like the name.

amazing music group is there a reason its a y isnt of an i or just for fun

i was after the whole misfit persona, so i had to stand out, heaven forbid i actually went with something normal ;)

so for fun/different/abnormal, you get the idea.

:) Mine is after Diamond Lil, my beloved snow. She is named after an old strip club in Plymouth, I worked nights in a kebab shop while I was at university along the road from it, with mayhem serving all the sailors fresh off their ships out on the town on r'n'r. I thought her pretty pink and white colouring when she was a hatchling would make her the perfect stripper's accessory!

mine is serpent for the order of snakes and 2007 as serpent on its own was taken so i used the year i joined
Noel

Mine is clipclopclip because that is my email lol. I just like the sound of a horse slowly walking down a barn breezeway. Good sound!

"bitsy" after a hatchling from a couple of years back. I wanted something that sounded nice & friendly, so worked my way through the list until I found one I liked.

And yes, every Corn I hatch gets a name. What a sap I am!

Back