• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

USERNAME..how did you come up w/ yours?

I was only 3 and a half pounds when I was born and my cry was just a squeak so I have had the name, all of my life.

No, it's NOT from Homer's favorite beer. Was inspired by Duff McKagan, just because I liked the name.

I used to play a TCG when I was younger and at that age I was creating a new AIM name. So I mixed it up a bit and from Jester's Cap from Ice Age I got J Cap Icy and just squished it together for Jcapicy. I have used it for so long that I rarely think about it anymore. It had to be 11 or 12 years ago when I first started using it. Hard to believe how time flies from certain perspectives.

Well, my username might seem rather obvious but I didn't come up with it until after I got into a fight on IRC some 12+ years ago when some wannabe hacker kept trying to hijack my then username of FishStick (cuz I used to like frozen fish sticks). I eventually got tired of fighting over such a silly name and had a hard time trying to come up with something equally relevant and then I was feeding my snakes and it naturally came to me what the obvious choice was. Ironically, I guess I'm not as unique in my choice of using DeadMouse as I find my other people on other sites having already registered it for themselves. Therefor, I sometimes end up having to cipher substitute and use DeadM0use instead.

I was in a Scottish chatroom (under an name that naive me didn't think about when I chose it) on AOL and when I told one of the gentleman that I was only 5' 1 1/4" - his comment was that I really was just a wee bonny lass. I shortened it to Weebonilas and then when AOL changed their rules about how many letters you could have in a User name I changed it to Weebonilass. I've had it since about 1995 or 96. I love all things Scottish and it fitted me well. :)

My friends and family have called me V.J. since I was 1. 10 years ago I met my best friend Mike and he started calling me Vinny when he found out the V was for Vincent. When leaving messages in my voice mail he would refer to me as Vinny J. VJ is often too short for user name requirements so VinnyJ it was.

"C"hris (me) "K"rystal (daughter) "A"ngela (wife). Been using it for the 7 or so years I've been online, never saw any reason to change it. Just a username :shrugs:
I do the same thing. TSST is me wife daughter and son. Have been using it since dinosaurs walked the earth.

My Racecar was (& will be..) Green and I'm 6'6" 360,
My nickname at the race track was the GreenGiant, and
not wanting to have to wear green tights and whatnot.. LOL
It was shortened and "the Giant" was.. well plain.. So I'm...
DaGiant

.....a combination of my (musical) passion and my (web developer) profession.

I first used it back in the days of IRC chatrooms, circa 1998.

:shrugs:

regards,
polka

hmm.. i have been using Tricksterpup since there was an internet. ;)
I have been using it since around 92 when I was in college on the old Bulletin boards and their chat they used to have.

well mine is pretty much just the name of my second corn-kuz she is a girl. its weird because in all other forums or places where i use a username it is always clayzgurl. because when i was in like grade.7 i found one of my fav. books-bitten. and the one guy character was named clay and i was so in luv with him lol even though he was just a written character. so i just always used it-though i am sooooo over him.

I didn't pick my username . . . it picked me.
Okay, fine, I'll play along nice. Back in '90, my first year of college, friend introduced me to the internet. I had to pick a nic in order to login, etc. I was reading RA Salvatore's first trilogy at the time, and thought having Drizzt as a nickname on line would be totally awesome man . . . Imagine my surprise when I found out I wasn't the only one that thought that way! :eek1: I added 80 to the end as Cris Carter was one heckuva receiver at the time playing for the one and only great Minnesota Vikings. Little did I know that I had created my alter-online-ego that would stand the test of time (well, 18 years so far anyway). :shrugs:

D80

I added 80 to the end as Cris Carter was one heckuva receiver at the time playing for the one and only great Minnesota Vikings.
Good call there. I still have my Carter jersey floating around and break it out whenever the Vikings are on here. It's a bit worn and faded, but still works for me.

I was drunk one night and for some strange and bizarre reason ran and jumped onto a lamp post and clung onto it, because of this my friends started calling me koala. Over time it got shortened to K'bear.

Back