• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

USERNAME..how did you come up w/ yours?

Mine is after the first season finale of Buffy "Prophecy Girl." I spell it different because the normal way is usually taken and because I love the Riot Grrl music era. 25 is the oldest any slayer lived before Buffy.... I'm a nerd

MohrSnakes.

It is what kept happening to me everything I went to a show....I'd come home with more. Since my last name is Mohr (pronounced "more") I thought I would add a personal twist to the name.

Mine is after the first season finale of Buffy "Prophecy Girl." I spell it different because the normal way is usually taken and because I love the Riot Grrl music era. 25 is the oldest any slayer lived before Buffy.... I'm a nerd
ha omg i love buffy! it has been my favourite show since i was in grade 4. and i have like all the script book and companion books to go with it! then i also got into angel and firefly-of which i also have all the script books. don't worry you are not the only nerd!

you love buffy, I have a picture of Buffy and Willow taped to the ceiling over my bed.

haha no thats something i don't have, but i would be tempted to put a picture of spike up there..............

Mine's after Snake Plissken from Escape from NY.

And don't get me started on names with a Buffy/Angel theme - I have animals named Connor, Willow, Drusilla and Groosalugg. I nearly had a Faith, too. :rolleyes:

Mine is because I like cornsnakes, and 123 is for a little "sparkle". I know that you are probebly thinking "why did he say 123 not 124?
'. Well, sombody already had 123 so I thought up 124.

Fun thread....I have 2 middle names (because my parents couldn't agree) which are Grace Jolena. I combined them into....Gralena. Kinda dorky, but I used it for email years ago and now it is usually my forum name.

This did turn out to be a fun topic. There are still some of you out there I am still curious about.
Beth 'starsevol' I think yours was one of the ones I was most curious & 'tricksterpup' too.

'Beothon Lover' veryclever!! :D

Mine's after Snake Plissken from Escape from NY.

And don't get me started on names with a Buffy/Angel theme - I have animals named Connor, Willow, Drusilla and Groosalugg. I nearly had a Faith, too. :rolleyes:

ha ha ha ha... I have had a cat named Tara, a dog named Cordelia, and two mice named Darla and Drusilla. At the time of the cat I had another cat named Boomer cuz who doesn't love BSG?

My username is dumb, it makes me sound like a stripper. I was listening to Bob Dylan's "Jokerman" http://bobdylan.com/songs/jokerman.html and one of the lyrics is "shedding off one more layer of skin." and it seemed to fit a snake site. And then I just kept it because I am signed up to a few sites with the same username. LOL

LOL Like a stripper --- I really never "saw that". I always related it to the shed skin of a snake... and something very Zen...hehe.

I was trying to think of a clever username, then I thought "hey, I'm clever".

LOL... too funny Alan.

As many of you know, I started out on this site as MaizeCrazy.... but it reallly didn't suit my personality. When I started to build my website, i wanted something more professional sounding. After some thought... I simply combined what I loved and what I felt I was doing... Creating Snakes :D Hooray!! Once it was done, I really felt like I needed some conformity, so changed my name.... :D

Great stories everyone!!

-Tonya

Well mine is kind of obvious...

dogs - I have five
N
dragons - I have three

I started using this on a BD forum so decided to keep it.

(Just found out that someone on Deviant Art has the same user name)

Originally Posted by whippet

Cause they are my favorite dogs! *I have these two* and I go by whippetluv on DA and the MLP communities.

All this time, I thought you just liked the rough stuff. :grin01:

I am a member of several dog training groups on Yahoo. My user name there is whipauss. I have two Whippets and did have an Aussie (Australian Shepherd). I have thought about using it other places but was afraid it would attract the wrong crowd :shrugs:

cool stories guys! Mine is boring... when I signed up on this form Mowgli, my first corn, was a baby, so there ya have it....BabyMowgli....I don't even have her anymore so I really would like to change it, but it dosn't really matter I guess...

I own Peruvian Paso Horses.
Dama means Dame.
Thus: Pasodama

I have had this same user name, for quite a few years, and, so, is the name I used when I joined cs.com.

My first corn's name is Voodoo... But I've been using this moniker online for nearly a decade. I've only had a corn snake since January 2007.

I used to be a resident of CyberTown (cybertown.com) before they turned into a pay site. My moniker there was voodooraver. Anyone out there remember me? haha.

Back