• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wanting to see some of your cages.

You can always come to order one :grin01: :sidestep:
Only the canal lies in the way :crazy02:
Gr Erwin
Belgium

um mines not the fanciest, but it has lots of things for picasso to climb over and under and in and out and stuff :) :poke: :rolleyes: :crazy02: :wavey: :cool:

ok heres the best pic of his whole cage with my horrible webcam
cage4.jpg

he practically lives under the water bowl ( is that normal? )
cage.jpg

and heres his wonderful sketchers shoebox themed loft he never goes on
cage3.jpg

i thank all the ppl that have posted up. i just got a 29 gal tank and am going to be setting up a nice pad for a corn. but i would still like to see some more tanks.

Here is mine from the living room.
I have 3 female adult corns in here.
120cm high 90cm width (4 feet x 3 feet)

Complete view
ter10.jpg

Close up right
ter12.jpg

Close up left
ter13.jpg

Here are mine. They are quite simple compared to some of the others, but my snakes seem content.

This is Onyx's tank:
100_0943.jpg

This is Sunset's:
100_0944.jpg

And this is Snow's:
100_0945.jpg

I'd like to get more fake plants and stuff to put in them eventually. I'm finishing them off a little at a time.

Awww, I was kinda hoping they were real. Beautiful all the same though! Where did you get them from? I've only seen the basic green leafy stuff in shops.
The floor level plants look great, the one with the red center is on my wish list. I've just noticed that the bottom right plant is in a bag of some kind. Is that just a weight to stand it up?

The one with the red in the middle was bought at a reptile shop in Amsterdam.
It's made of some kind of silk.(no plastic)

The on bottom right has a round termo/hygro meter in front of it. Also bought in Amsterdam.

The green bamboo hanging on the right was bought at a flower shop in Aalsmeer who has an huge collection of fake plants/flowers.

The others were bought at different snake fairs here in Holland.

At the back are normal cork plates 1.2 Inch thick were we chipped of the top layer of cork, so it is not that smooth, and the snakes can climb over it.

roflmao. I can't beleive it's a thermometer, I thought it was some soil or something in a bag tied round the stem of a plant. At second look it's obvious, but I didn't see the dial, I just saw light reflecting off of plastic.
btw, going to amsterdam for plants, now thats a good excuse to go. I've always wanted to go there.

first snakes so dont laugh at the set up if i havent got it right lol.

its not finnished yet, still to get a backdrop and a few more wee bits and bobs eg. bigger log, better plants etc...

Attachments

• DSCI0003.JPG
    DSCI0003.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCI0004.JPG
    DSCI0004.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 279
Tula_Montage said:
first snakes so dont laugh at the set up if i havent got it right lol.

its not finnished yet, still to get a backdrop and a few more wee bits and bobs eg. bigger log, better plants etc...
looks nice man. Better than mine. I haven't had money for more decor since i'm spending money on more expensive hobbies 0_0

I realized that backdrops make the viv look nice...

Do you guys think Repti-bark or Aspen makes the viv look nicer? Repti-bark makes everything look natural, but i think i mite switch to Aspen. Cypress Mulch or w/e looks great but idk where i could get that and idk anything about it...

Hey everyone has such cool vivs here! My question is about the ones that were home built. They appear to be made of wood and plexiglass.

How does the UTH work with those materials? I heard they can only be used with glass.

Or do you just use a heat lamp?

Back