• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What the heck is this ???????

Nett said:
LOL.........Come on guys .......I asked for opinions and got several ...Some nice and some not so ..........The nice ones I thank ...The not so ....Well some just dont mince words and say what they feel ...... No problem and I thank those as well ....I have been breeding for over 17 yrs now ,produced around 10,000 corn babies during that time and have never seen a baby like this ...... I just think the lil Stoney man is very kool and will totally enjoy seeing him grow and change ...... :cool:
Well said.

I have been breeding for over 17 yrs now ,produced around 10,000 corn babies

Meaning what? Your a professional and we need to bow to you in Goddess respect? *LOL* You got to be kidding me Nett.. Because someone has not got 17 years in doesn't mean they can't understand things as well as you. Was it neescessary for your personal horn blowing, which a lot of people can take it as being offensive.?

LOL.........Come on guys .......I asked for opinions and got several ...Some nice and some not so ..........The nice ones I thank ...The not so ....Well some just dont mince words and say what they feel ......

You got opinions and your butt hurt with some of them. Being the "Professional" you claim to be Nett, you should be used to straight forward, don't mince words,questions.. Sort of like how I asked you, " How did that happen? " when your female milk devoured its male breeding partner.. Ah well, "milks are milks just like kings are kings. " That was the answer you gave me. *LOL* Remember...

I agree with the posters that say this is a "normal".. Much like I agree with a lot of people here about milks should have no reason to eat their breeding partners.. After all, the combined years of expieriance here certainly cannot match your 17 years of professionalism, or is that going to cause you to leave because people might question your "authority"?

No Regards... Tim of T and J

Last edited:
TandJ said:
Meaning what? Your a professional and we need to bow to you in Goddess respect? *LOL* You got to be kidding me Nett.. Because someone has not got 17 years in doesn't mean they can't understand things as well as you. Was it neescessary for your personal horn blowing, which a lot of people can take it as being offensive.?

You got opinions and your butt hurt with some of them. Being the "Professional" you claim to be Nett, you should be used to straight forward, don't mince words,questions.. Sort of like how I asked you, " How did that happen? " when your female milk devoured its male breeding partner.. Ah well, "milks are milks just like kings are kings. " That was the answer you gave me. *LOL* Remember...
Where the heck did this come from? Someone pee in your Wheaties this morning??! :eek1: I honestly don't understand the venom towards his fairly innocuous post.

I agree with the posters that say this is a "normal"..
So, when/if you hatch(ed) one of these out you'd sell it for $15?! I doubt it. You'd either hold onto it, or sell to the highest bidder. (You and Joe obviously wouldn't bid on it . . . )

D80

Hmmm

Well What I think is pretty amazing about that corn is that its blotch color,it changed from grey black to a red color in 11 days! You posted after its first shed the corn sure looked to be a anery the blotches on the back half of the body are black and after its second shed 11 days later they are red? Wow just wonder what color it will be after the 3rd shed :shrugs: pretty amazing stuff!!!!

Is it possible that this strange color transformation could be in any way related to the strange color transformation seen in corns expressing the "Z" trait?

Drizzt80 said:
Where the heck did this come from? Someone pee in your Wheaties this morning??! :eek1: I honestly don't understand the venom towards his fairly innocuous post.
D80

Wow, my thoughts exactly.

Raiden The Almighty said:
Is it possible that this strange color transformation could be in any way related to the strange color transformation seen in corns expressing the "Z" trait?
Maybe. Or maybe there's a biotechnically advanced species of extra-terrestrials who are messing with our corns. Have you ever heard of Occam's razor, kid? You should read up on that before you throw any more of these ideas out. Just a friendly suggestion. :)

TandJ said:

I agree with the posters that say this is a "normal".. Much like I agree with a lot of people here about milks should have no reason to eat their breeding partners.. After all, the combined years of expieriance here certainly cannot match your 17 years of professionalism, or is that going to cause you to leave because people might question your "authority"?

Give it up Tim and move on :sidestep:

TandJ said:

I agree... whoa. Where did that come from? Her post was a lot more diplomatic than many of the others if you are going to worry about posts that can be taken offensively. I didn't read it as horn blowing at all. She never came close to saying that her 17 years of experience earned her anything but a right to her own opinion about the snake. What's so offensive is everyone thinking they have a right to have an opinion but Nett doesn't? She thanked others for their opinion, you tell her she's offensive for having her own.... doesn't sound like she's the one trying to be a "goddess" or "god".

There is something in that snake that is out of the ordinary. That fading is unusual. Only testing will tell if it is just an incubation fluke, or if it is some how inherited.

If people want to think it's a normal and you want to defend your reasons why you believe so, that's great. However, I don't understand why you would take offense to someone else thinking it's unique and giving their reasons why.

:shrugs:

Nothing personal, I just don't get where all the nastiness is coming from lately.

And Dean, I joined this thread kind of late, I give it a B-. :)

carol said:
And Dean, I joined this thread kind of late, I give it a B-. :)
Hah! :) I guess I was a little hasty in my own evaluation. I went back and looked again, and there IS quite a bit of tan/orangey color between the saddles on the neck. B- it is! :)

I believe the 'hostility' comes from dealing on a canadian forum, but Tim's the one who should be discussing that.

err uhm... now you base things on where people live?

i hope i read that wrong.. if i didnt

grow the hell up

RyanR said:
err uhm... now you base things on where people live?

i hope i read that wrong.. if i didnt

grow the hell up

You did read that wrong, so you can keep your snide comments to yourself. There was a thread that got quite heated with Tim and Nett on a canadian forum that would explain the 'hostility'. Is that clear enough?

Joejr14 said:
You did read that wrong, so you can keep your snide comments to yourself. There was a thread that got quite heated with Tim and Nett on a canadian forum that would explain the 'hostility'. Is that clear enough?

Yes the "problem " Tim has with me did come from a Canadain forum but any hostility is totaly one sided and I really have better things to do then forum fight ...People are going to either like you or not :cheers:

Firstly, I will apologize to my friends and members of this forum for not pm'ing. I got pretty upset with a debate with Nett on another site. It should have never flowed over here..

It came down to a question that I asked about her milk snake female eatting its breeding male.. I asked Nett how did that happen? Nett with her 17 years of procalimed professional expieriance simple replied back that a Milk is a MIlk like a King is a King.. What kind of answer is that? Who knows, and there was no further explaination given.. I asked why Nett never bothered to pay attention to what was going and I said that was neglectful.. Thats when the fun started.. Apparently it is acceptable for a female milk to eat its breedeing partner and there is nothing anyone can do about this. :puke01: Nett made it clear that this was completely normal behaivour while breeding these animals. :puke01: Sort of blows the personal responsibilty out of the window while caring for the animals doesn't it? But that is my opinion and a few others opinions as well. Really very similair to the cohabitation debate that continues to flair up from time to time. I guess I might be wrong for actually challenging the ethics of a "professional" breeder..

Oh well, I suppose if the general concensous is that it is ok for a female milk or king to eat its mate while breeding, then I will publicly apologize to Nett.. If its not Ok, and we should really pay attention to our animals :( no matter how many breeding pairs we have :) I will just sit with a smug little smile , and a told you so , grin...

Want to read the thread that had me so worked up? Kick me a PM and I will gladly provide it to you.. You can tell in the last response I was starting to get rather angry( here and of course where the original thread was posted and that got the better of me.. I have no problem admitting that eithier..

Reagrds, Tim of T and J

Last edited:
TandJ said:
Firstly, I will apologize to my friends and members of this forum for not pm'ing. I got pretty upset with a debate with Nett on another site. It should have never flowed over here.
. . .
I was starting to get rather angry( here and of course where the original thread was posted and that got the better of me.. I have no problem admitting that eithier.
Completely understandable. :shrugs: But, and I'm sure you are fully aware of this, most (all?) of the debate in this thread centered on the snake in the original post . . . I hadn't read anything about milksnakes here. :grin01:

Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned, respect for explaining yourself instead of stomping and fuming, and you didn't answer MY question of whether you'd sell that snake for $15 . . . :grin01:

D80

you didn't answer MY question of whether you'd sell that snake for $15 . . .

Personally, I would probably keep it for a short time myself.. Someone wants to make a dumb offer, its gone.. :crazy02:

I hadn't read anything about milksnakes here.

Which is part of the reason why I apologized, it did not belong here..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back