• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wild Cherry, "old school" bloodred

Wow! Poppycorn that's amazing! She's beautiful! How many eggs did she lay? I could only hope that my male... wow's she's a beautiful snake! I mean, I'm thinking about getting a second snake and just seeing her makes me want to get another bloodred. There's mesmerizing, you know? Are you going to sell any of the little ones?

Thanks all, for the compliments.

Were those the ones you were working intensely with last year or so? Congrats on the eggies..
Regards.. Tim of T and J

I think you're referring to SMR 810's fires. Rubicon, the male that I used with Wild Cherry, is one of that group (which included Habanero and Blaze), and he was the darkest red and was always a very good feeder. Wild Cherry is an SMR of different lineage.

Bloodred Dad! said:
How many eggs did she lay? ...There's mesmerizing, you know? Are you going to sell any of the little ones?
She laid 15 good eggs. The male is a fire and she is het fire so I am expecting only half the clutch to be bloods, the rest fires. I do plan to sell most of them but the waiting list is already longer than the number of bloodreds I can reasonably expect. But pm me anyway if you want on it. You never know how many bloods vs Fires I will get or how many people will back out once they're ready to ship. Eggs were laid May 15 so there is still a long way to go.

Weebonilass said:
Here's to a 100% hatch rate with them all looking like their mother
lol I never expected to be hoping for mostly all normal bloods from a male Fire as beautiful as Rubicon!

Fires are okay, but she's outrageous :)

Here are both of them together (Wild Cherry's still not cooperating for a double clutch). Cherry's a wee bit lighter than she appears in this photo but Rubicon is dead on (at least on this monitor). I am glad I don't have to choose one over the other!

Attachments

• May08_0984-Rubicon-&-Wild-C.jpg
    May08_0984-Rubicon-&-Wild-C.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 56
Here are both of them together (Wild Cherry's still not cooperating for a double clutch). Cherry's a wee bit lighter than she appears in this photo but Rubicon is dead on (at least on this monitor). I am glad I don't have to choose one over the other!

And for me, there would be no problem... Cherry would win hands down :D

Again, I find myself drooling over your snakes. That pic of Rubicon and Cherry together is awesome. It's like comparing stage blood to real blood. hehe. :)

Back