• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You And Your Better Half

maegann

I'm Me, Deal With It
Ok, I haven't been around lately and I don't know if this thread already exists...but I thought it might be fun to see pics of everyone with their significant others, lolz. ^_^

Does Connor count?

DSCN1012.jpg

^That is the most adorable photo! He's getting so big!

Here's me and HIS better half....

Lori_partygoer.jpg

Does Connor count?

OF COURSE HE COUNTS!! XD
I never get tired seeing pics of him, he is just too adorable ^_^

Well, since I was the one who started this thread I might as well post one I guess before someone points out that fact lmao.
Here is one of me and my bf. The pic is HORRIBLE but the only one I have at the moment...

CheriesDirtyPicturesPRIVATE168.jpg

I'll play. Here are a couple of PJ and I. I am still trying to figure out what she sees in me. Luv ya babe!
Jay :cool:

Attachments

• PJ_Jay_Fort_Williams.jpg
    PJ_Jay_Fort_Williams.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 171
  • PJ_Jay_2.jpg
    PJ_Jay_2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 174
  • jay_and_pj_paint.jpg
    jay_and_pj_paint.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 174
We've been together for 12 years! Dill and me:

Attachments

• Nandill_02800.jpg
    Nandill_02800.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
It looks like the only pic I have is of me and my son..
He's my buddy and we go most places together..

Last edited:
I love seeing photos of you and Dill, Nanci.
Jay-Thats the first time I've ever seen a picture of you and PJ, you look like such a wonderful couple!

Meghan-Pshaw that's a great picture!

There is no one "better" than me. :sidestep:

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can

:p

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can

:p

Hah! I realize how arrogant that post must have sounded, but what I really meant was that I'm just a bachelor.....really!;)

Here's Scott and I. I'll try to find a better picture but most of the pics of us are on other computers.

Attachments

• Scott&I.jpg
    Scott&I.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 143
Back